Before Jamie can answer I see a small head pop out from the door. I look behind him and see Ashley. My smile widens and I run up to her and give her a huge hug. She freezes when my arms wrap around her but then she slowly relaxes.

"Oh my gosh, Ashley I've been looking everywhere for you. I went back to your room but you weren't there. I was so worried." I cry to her. She hugs me back gently then I let go. She has a timid look on her face.

"It's okay, Jamie found me." She walks toward Jamie and stands behind him. She looks at me again. "I'm going to see the doctor later today will you come with me?" She asks in a light whisper.

I smile "Of course." I whisper back. I look at the two then it hits me. My mouth drops open. Are they mates? No way. If they were they would be holding hands or something, right? Then again Ashley is bad with contact so it makes sense that they aren't touching. "Well Ashley this is Pauly, Harry, Macy, and my mate Bryce." I point to each one of them. "They are very nice, so if you have any questions just ask them." I say happily.

She smiles lightly. Jamie turns around and looks at her, "Is there something you needed." He asked her gently as if she was going to break from his words.

"Um... I was hungry but it can wait. I will just go." She starts to walk toward the door but I stop her.

"Wait!" I look at Bryce sternly. "You don't really need Jamie here do you? Can't he show Ashley around?" I say.

He sighs. "I don't know. We need to figure out what to do about these men." I smirk evilly and slowly walk to the door.

"I say you just end this meeting now and you come back upstairs with me." I see him freeze for a moment as he ponders my idea. Everyone in the room looks at him. He stands.

"Okay, meeting is postponed. I will see you all at 9." I laugh and sprint out of the room. "Kari that's not very fair!" Bryce yells from way behind me.

"Whoever said I was fair?" I yell back. I get to our room and hide behind the bed. A few moments later Bryce comes in. He laughs.

"Are you really hiding from me? You tempt me into stopping my meeting and now you're going to hide?" I smile to myself. I sit and try to listen to Bryce's movements but I hear nothing. Strange.

"Gotcha" he shouts and scoops me up and throws me over his shoulder. I start dying laughing.

"Okay put me down now!" I say through my laughter.

"Are you going to run away this time?" I slow down my laughing fit.

"No, I suppose not." I say with a sigh. Bryce drops me onto the bed and hovers over me. The feeling of him being so near just makes me burn with a need to have him now. I glance at his lips. I want to kiss him and run my hands all over his mouth watering body.

"You smell intoxicating right now, what are you thinking about?" He asks seductively. I blush. Damn I was caught.

"Nothing..." I say trying to cover up for my pervertedness. He laughs.

"Sure you weren't." He slowly leans down and kisses my lips. The sparks and tingles erupt and make my body burn for desire. This has to be the heat kicking in because there is no way I'm this turned on by a simple kiss.

I wrap my legs around his torso and pull lightly so he leans closer to me. I slowly lift up and rub against his hardening area and he growls.

"Kari, you're temping my wolf so bad right now, he's getting hard to control." He says through heated breath. I giggle.

"Well hold him down for a while because I'm all yours right now." I whisper. He growls and crushes his lips to mine again. I forcefully return the kiss and reach to slide his shirt off of him. He gladly complies by helping me take it off. As we continue to kiss I run my hands over his smooth, rock-hard chest. He lets out a small growl and I smirk. Oh he so wants me as much as I want him right now.