010

Nicolas and Anna were in the midst of lovemaking when they both heard a knock on the door. Nicolas was on his knees while Anna had her back on the bed and her legs draped on his shoulders. Needless to say both were naked with sweat glistening on their skin. Nicolas answered, "What?" to the man at the door while continuing his rapid thrusts into Anna. She moaned loudly. She looked at Nicolas' eyes pleading for him to stop.

Nicolas playfully smirked at her and rather than stopping he increased his rhythm. Anna placed her hand on her mouth while the other clutching firmly on the sheets. "Sir..." the man called out. "Later, Mathias!" Nicolas shouted back. He returned his attention to the goddess currently moaning in his bed. He felt thrilled when she started to grind her hips against his to prolong the contact. He groaned, "You feel amazing, Anna!" His left hand cupped her breast and his right flicking at her clit. His grip on her breast tightened when he felt her insides contract and squeeze him. His body stood still and he felt himself lost inside her as he screamed her name.

He leaned towards her and kissed her on the lips inserting his tongue before collapsing beside her. Both of them side by side, staring at each other and panting. Anna smiled warmly at him and he caressed her cheek with his right hand. "What do you want to do today, mon amour?" Anna eyed his body up and down making him chuckle. "I meant something other than that." He eyed her suspiciously. "Why not?" Anna stuck her lips out. Nicolas kissed her chastely before chuckling once more. His sensual chuckles never failed to arouse Anna's libido.

"Because as much as I would love to and you do know I would rather not do anything else than this." Nicolas caressed her hips and thighs. "I have a surprise for you." "You do?"Anna asked. Nicolas smirked again before dragging her to the bathroom.

"Where are we going Nicolas?" Anna was currently blindfolded. The only thing stopping her from falling flat on her face, were Nicolas' hands firmly holding onto her waist. They drove for a few minutes, but the whole time she was blindfolded. Nicolas suddenly halted. "We're here, mon amour." He took off the blindfold and stepped beside her.

Anna was bewildered. They were on a dock filled with very expensive looking yachts and boats. But the one they stood in front of, outshined all the other boats. It was huge, white and sleek. It had the word 'Cœur de Lion' embedded on the side in bold black letters. "Nicolas?" She turned around questioning him. He beamed at her "I thought we could use a vacation." He draped his arms around her waist, resting his forehead against hers. "Just you and me."

Note: Cœur de Lion - Lionheart