019

Anna was miraculously able to last five minutes within Nicolas' grasp. She was very proud of herself for being able to do so. He had even complimented her at her endurance. Though without giving her strict instructions to go to only one particular nightclub and stay there. Of course she had no choice but to agree.

So now here she was, sitting in the limo with a very sleekly dressed Alex and Troy. "You guys look like you're ready to pick up some chicks" she joked. They both bursted into hysterical laughters. She didn't really really know what was so funny about what she said. Is it some sort of private joke? These two never fail to be the perfect example of the male species' immaturity, she muttered to herself.

She turned her head as an attempt of sulking which to her dismay, only fueled their laughters. "Anyways what happened to your pretty blonde, Alex?" she asked. She didn't like being the subject of laughter. Especially the twins' laughter.

Alex groaned, "Don't remind me Annie. I had spent every waking hour since that dance, avoiding her. I mean come on. We had a quickie in the washroom and she expects me to marry her now."

"She's persistent, alright." Troy said before grinning at Alex. Alex glared at him and hit him on the arm. Causing him to flinch. "Ouch!" he complained.

The limo abruptly reached to a halt and their door was opened in a very efficient manner by a valet. Troy came out first, followed by Alex. Troy held out his hand to Anna, helping her get out of the limo. "So ungraceful." Alex teased at her. She just ignored him, she wouldn't let him ruin her night to finally let loose.

They were right in front of Jimmy'z. Monaco's most exclusive nightclub. They waltz right inside of the club. Not even giving a second glance to the people lined up and groaning with displeasure at them.

As soon as she stepped in, Anna instantly felt her adrenaline kick in. It was a favorite feeling of hers, entering a club, not knowing what was going to happen next. Getting drunk and wasted, without a care in the world.

A man, in his early twenties. Quite handsome actually, Anna thought. Led them to the V.I.P section and seated them in one of the private booths. The man introduced himself as Jean-Luc, their waiter for the night.

As the night went on, Anna had thought that Jean-Luc was becoming more dashing by the minute. Still nothing compared to Nicolas. She blamed it in the alcohol because it was due to the amount of alcohol she's consumed. She was barely able to stand up. "I'm going to dance!" She announced to Troy and his date while shamelessly pointing at the dance floor. Troy barely looked at her as he was drunk and too occupied at the moment. Alex was in the ladies' washroom banging a girl he had just met fifteen minutes ago. Same old Alex, Anna thought as he sneaked away to claim his newfound conquest.

She walked towards the dance floor. And started dancing, she let loose not caring that she looked like a drunken idiot at the moment. The music's loud thu-thump felt amazing. It was making her heart jump, her head dizzy and her body high on the adrenaline. She kept dancing on even as she felt two hands tighten on her waist. The man had huge hairy hands as far as she could see and she had no desire to see more than that.

She thought the man would just leave if she ignored him. Oh how wrong she was. He pulled her closer towards him. She felt sick as he started grinding his genitals against her behind. She groaned and tried to pick his arms away from her. "Get off freak!" she snapped at him. "Oh, come on sugar. You didn't expect to come 'ere dressed like that and not get anyone's attention. Did ya?" Great, she thought. She is all the way in Monaco, one of the most wealthiest places on Earth. In a very expensive club and the only guy that would hit on her was white trash. She repeatedly tried struggling out of his arms and miserably failed.

She squealed as she suddenly felt the guy from before ripped from her. And she was suddenly flung around. Hitting her face on someone's hard chest. She smiled, she knew whose hard chest it was. She could tell by his cologne. She looked up and beamed at Nicolas. "What are you doing here?" She asked him, his eyes were looking at her mischievously as if he had a secret. "I wanted to dance with you." He whispered.

She smiled and started moving up and down against his body making him smirk at her. He grabbed her waist and flung her around again. Her back agains his firm chiseled chest. His hands on her hips, guiding her. They were swaying back and fort. His member digging into her backside. She felt repulsed when the white trash did it, but with Nicolas, all she could feel was lust.

Please comment or vote!

☆〜(ゝ。∂)