3

Chapter Three

Lola's POV

I was awoken by the abrupt stopping of the car, and my new owner getting out of the car with haste. Hazily I rubbed my eyes and wondered how long I had been asleep for, how far we had travelled away. Looking ahead of me, I saw a gigantic mansion that was far too impressive to be practical. A cold surge of air hit me as she opened my car door, beckoning me to get out.

As much as I regretted it, I stepped out of the car and on to the gravel drive; without knowing it, I had officially started my new, messed up life. The autumn air whipped my dark hair into the breeze, and made my pale cheeks turn almost crimson; my teeth chattered and I shivered, all I had to protect me from the elements was a thin T-Shirt that I had been given to wear after being sold- it left my legs completely exposed. The closer we neared the doors the more my emotions got confused, there was a part of me that dreaded entering but the other part (the one that was freezing cold) wanted nothing more than to get inside in the warm.

My owner fumbled with the keys in the door that was far larger than it needed to be, I got more impatient as she struggled to turn the key but finally I heard the click that symbolised the end to my misery. I could stop torturing myself with thoughts of the horrors I could face, instead I'd finally know what I had to do. The door opened to show a spacious hallway with an unused coat hook to the left; the house was completely silent and I was beginning to question whether she had been telling me the truth all along about her son. As if she read my mind she spoke.

"My son is at school and my husband is out with his friends, they'll be back shortly. Should we get you sorted in your room first and then I'll give you a tour?" She gave me a grin and I returned it with a weak smile, I was feeling crushed by this new world. I told myself I had to be grateful, most Hottixs didn't even get their own beds let alone rooms.

Weaving through hallways, we passed countless doors and paintings- it was like navigating through some museum with the amount of expensive, old things that were dotted along corridors. Finally we came to a room that very bluntly said on the front 'Hottix'; gulping I waited for her to enter before following. I prepared myself for some rat infested, dirty dungeon like place but instead it was just a clean room with bare decorations.

"I'll let you settle in," she almost left but I stopped her before she could fully close the door.

"What should I call you?" I asked hesitantly, I didn't want to seem disrespectful in any way.

"Mrs Styles, and if I get to know you better then you can call me Bella," she gave me a kind smile and walked away leaving me to the silence of my own room.

Sitting down on the bed, I tried to remember the last time I had had my own room; I hadn't had a room since I was a three year old, right before everything bad happened. The quietness was almost scary, it was a crushing sort of silence that I wasn't used to.

Grabbing my small suitcase, I began to unpack my clothes and small amount of possessions; the only clothes I had that were in the least bit decent were two jumpers and two pairs of jeans- the rest were skimpy underwear and low cut dresses. Tossing them all into the drawers, I took more care when placing out my possessions, my decorations you could call them. A photo frame with my parents in, a few pictures of my friends that I had taken a week before we were to be sold, a few teddy bears and other small objects that held sentimental value to me.

"Lola, they're here," the familiar voice of Mrs Styles called from behind the door and I jumped up hastily. Fixing my hair in the mirror that was hung on the wall, I opened the door to see her frustrated face.

"You can't wear that," she looked down at my attire, a large T-Shirt and underwear.

After apologizing profoundly, I ran inside and pulled on a random jumper and a pair of ripped jeans to which she gave the thumbs up to. Walking again through the labyrinth of doors and walls my palms began to sweat, I was to meet my real client; I didn't know what to expect from this 15 nearly 16 year old. To be honest I was expecting some ugly kid who couldn't get a girlfriend so instead got a Hottix to do the same job.

We walked through the hallway where we had entered and then through another door that was far more decorated than the others, it had carvings of swirls and patterns on it. After admiring it, I quickly followed her into what I believed was the sitting room where two men sat- one looking younger than the other.

"This is Brooklyn," Mrs Styles said pointing to the younger one, he was certainly attractive but I had a weariness towards him. After all, he was my master technically.

The young man stood up and offered his hand to me which I shook limply, he never broke eye contact with me which was unnerving. He was obviously confident and full of himself, as he walked back he winked which almost made me want to throw up as it was so cheesy and over rehearsed.

"And this is Harry- my husband," she looked over at the other young man that was sat in the room, who was staring at me intensely as if trying to read my thoughts. He didn't stand up to greet me, in fact he didn't utter a single word, he just kept on staring but I knew it wasn't because he liked what he saw. It was the complete opposite. I could tell he was almost disgusted with what he saw.

After a few more minutes of silence, I was escorted out the room by a maid that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

"I wouldn't be offended by Harry, he's like that with everyone," I smiled at her slightly but when she left I flopped down on my bed. I couldn't help but be offended, this god-like man thought I was nothing more than vermin.

"Stop caring what he thinks," I told myself and with that I curled into a ball and fell asleep hoping that I could forget what situation I was in.

Harry's POV

"Harry, you could have been nicer!" Bella scorned me jokingly and I laughed along with her, Brooklyn was too caught up in his own world to notice.

"I don't need to talk to her. Not my problem, I didn't want her in the first place," I said and Bella's smile faded. I knew it was a touchy subject, in fact we had argued the days before about it. I just didn't see why Brooklyn needed something else to play with, he had enough toys.

"Let's not talk about it anymore," she murmured before leaving the room slowly, I knew where she was going. Upstairs to call one of her many friends who she would cry to about the way I treated her, it aggravated me that she couldn't keep our relationship private.

I was also aggravated as it left me with Brooklyn; despite knowing the boy for over a year I hadn't had a single, full conversation with him. He was one of those pompous, rich kids that I despised in school; he scrounged off his mother for anything and everything- even a sex toy.

Standing up, I walked out the room to avoid the awkward situation that I had been thrown in and instead I wandered towards my study that I never used for work. Taking a glass, I poured myself some whisky- not a lot, just enough to relax me. Leaning back in my leather chair, I watched the stars from my window. They were so beautiful.

So Harry is here! Whoop? I can't wait to write the next few chapters!

Please vote if you enjoyed it- it would mean a lot to me. Also please give feedback!

:3