She stood proudly in front of me as I looked over her shoulder.

"Livvie." I whispered into her ear.

Her head turned to me slightly, her angry face melting when she saw my face.

I knew they could hear with their enhanced hearing but went ahead anyway.

"Livvie, calm down, I know you want to protect me, but they never knew, so you can't blame them for being.... I don't know.... Calm down!" I said pleadingly in a whisper.

She sighed faintly before her posture relaxed slightly and she smiled at me before letting me stand beside her.

"W-what do you want?" I asked them.

"To talk." My twin said emotionlessly and I winced on the inside as my face slowly hardened into the mask it had in its place over the years.

"Well, you can talk to me to, seeing as I'm your *Livvie pointed to all of my brother's * little sister's best friend in the entire world since she was 13 and know all her secrets and therefore know her much better than you ever did, seeing you stopped knowing her as soon as she was 10 years old." Livvie said in her confident voice.

"We have done nothing wrong here like intrude on your terriory seeing as we have been here for 4 almost 5 years. You just came, this year, we, as I said before have done nothing wrong. So, you have no right to corner us, out cast us, kill us, or do anything of the sort, we have made our own pack of us 2 here so we are not rogues."

I was surprised at Livvie as much as they were. What they said made sense, they actually had no right.

"And you are?" Luke said as he glared at Livvie as my other brothers and their friend's did to.

"My name is Livvie Presidence. Now, please leave us be so we can focus on our studies."She said.

I glared at her as she said that and elbowed her.

She elbowed me back and turned around so I couldn't do that again and I would follow her.

She put her arm around my shoulders and faced Davie blocked the door.

He moved aside grudgingly, staring at me al the while.

I held in tears as I walked out the door with Livvie. As soon as we were out, I raced to the ladies bathroom.

Tears were poring freely down my face as Livvie chased me. I reached the bathroom and slammed open the door and stood there a second before Livvie came in, then I closed the door by leaning against it with my back and sliding to the ground.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and sobbed into my knees.

"Shhhh, shhhh, Krissy, it's be alright, they had no idea what you went through! Please don't cry." She asked me pleadingly.

I sobbed  hardler and held my legs to my chest as I cried over everything that happen. Livvie just held me in her arms and soothed me as much as she could.

I cried and cried and sobbed and sobbed my heart out.

"They'll never accept me Livvie! Why would they? I disgust my self, who would be any different!" I yelled at her and continued sobbing.

************************************************************************************************************

Blake's POV

I think we all just stared at the door that shut quietly after them. Livvie and Krissy. My sister. And apparently the girl that knew her better than any of us.