Chapter 2 ~

Chapter 2 ~

I woke up to the sound of voices.

Not knowing who they were, I ran from the beach, the dawn colors flying across my face as  ran from the beach and the unknown on it.

I ran to the house as fast as I could. I crept into my children's room and asured myself they were fine before falling into my own bed.

What seemed like 5 minutes later my alarm woke me up.

Strangly I was refreshed from my sleep on the warm sand and from the short nap I just took in my own home.

I dressed today in dark blue denim short shorts, and a loose, white tank top that had intracite designs over the top of the bodice. The straps were twisted cloth and I think the outfit was nice.

I woke up the kids before making a breakfast of scambled eggs and milk. Little did I know in a house much bigger than mine, my former family and my brother's friend's were having a meeting about moi, but my wonderful children we never mentioned because they have never known about them. Yet.

After breakfast Livvie came and we dropped the kids at daycare before driving to school.

We drove into the parking lot and I put on my 4 dollar sunglasses and stepped out, one tan and toned leg after the other. I didn't care if they saw.

They being my former pack.

Of course I had 'matured' since the lst time I saw them but they couldn't miss my golden hair, silver eyes, and a face like my mother's, but my father's tall frame.

And of course,

We were the only Werewolves at school.

*********************************************************************************************************

Soon the day passed quickly, ignoring the stares and keeping in tears from seeing so many people I once knew.

Finally, finally at the end of the day, on the way to my last class of PE with Livve at my side, over the speakers we were called to room number 251.

We walked there, talking as usual.

"Ohhhhh! I know! Do you think we could just ditch? I reaaaaaaaaly don't wanna go to it!" I said as we walked down the hall to the room.

"Nooooooooo, little Krissy." Livvie said laughing, she was wearing white short shorts and a light lilac colored purple loose tank like mine.  Her chocolate colored hair behind her on her back while my golden curly hair was up in a high pony tail.

I pouted and she laughed, amune to my un resistable pout. I soon laughed with her as we aproached the door.

"Livvie! I can't believe you!" I said to her after she told me she had gotten the kids lady ug costums.

"Krissssssssy!" She said as she opened the door in front of us that read '250' next to it, she opened it with her back to the inside, still facing me.

"They'll look cute!" She said as I wacked her on the head and she stumbled.

"Bitch!' I said to her accusingly in a whisper so who ever called us to the room wouldn't hear us. If they were human.

We walked into the room then, and was greeted to teh sight of 9 emotionless brother's and their friend's.

My eye's widened and I tried to back out but the door was closed so Livvie stood in front of me. I sometimes think Livvie would get sick of me since most of the time things are about me and my drama, but she says that she's my friend and it's her job, that when she needs me, I'll do the same.