Things Are Looking Up

En başından başla

“I will never ever hurt you purposely. I would chop off my arm before I did that.” I said honestly.

“You better not. But, you can’t chop off your arm either.” She said smirking.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because I like my men with two arms.” She said winking.

“So if I had one arm, you wouldn’t love me?” I asked gasping for exaggeration.

“I would love you if you only had one arm and one leg.” She said before kissing me

I love her so, so much.

I caressed her cheek with my hand deepening the kiss. I heard her moan and I almost jumped in surprise. Was I really that good of a kisser? I crack myself up. I smiled while kissing her. Not breaking the kiss, I grabbed her hips and pulled her up facing me on my lap. I heard her gasp and I took the opportunity to plunge my tongue into her mouth. (A/N sooo awkward to be writing this… Haha.) I felt her run her hands up from my chest to my hair and started to pull slightly. She tastes like peppermint gum. I groaned when she bit the bottom of my lip. We both pulled away after a couple of minutes. Both breathing heavily we stared into each other’s eyes.

“Wow.” She said sighing with wide eyes.

“I know, I know. I’m an amazing kisser.” I said smirking.

“Shut up.” She said blushing.

“I love it when you blush.” I said while rubbing my thumb across her cheek.

“Stop it! You are going to make it worse.” Carrie mumbled slapping my hand away.

“What time is it? I’m kind of tired.” She sighed, snuggling back into my chest watching Transformers.

After looking down at my phone I said, “It is 1:17 a.m.”

            She didn’t answer so I looked down at her and seen that she was already sleeping soundly on my chest. I smoothed her hair down with my hand and kissed her forehead. Today was our 1 week anniversary and I still haven’t taken her on a date. So, I am going to surprise her and take her on one tomorrow.

            Million date ideas were running through my mind as I fell asleep with the girl I love in my arms.

Carrie’s POV

            I woke up hearing a big BANG in the kitchen. I sat up abruptly and looked around with wide eyes. I started to freak out. But then I realized Nate wasn’t on the couch with me and I started to calm down. I threw the covers off of me and jumped up off the couch. I felt really happy and refreshed today for some odd reason. With everything going on I should be freaking out. I grabbed my phone off the table and unlocked it seeing I had a couple messages from Ally. But first I saw the date, and it nearly shocked me to death. It was 6/17/13! Nate and I have been dating for a week today. I smiled and opened the message.