Is it true love or heart break

CHARTER 1- welcome to my life Colton P.O.V

I don't know why I go to sleep and have that stupid dream for. I never seen or met her but when I see her in my dreams, it seem like I know her like we have been together forever. But who am I kidding nobody can love me I sleep around with girls and don't care who they are. But something tell me to go to school to see what today is going to bring. Im  just sitting here on the bed looking at the floor when I hear my door bring banged on "WHAT DO YOU WANT MELISSA" . I hear laughing and giggling from behind the door, it opens to show my little sister, my only sister who is laughing and smiling at me. "You need to get your lazy butt up before we are late again and I don't like been late cause the teacher are going to call mom" says Melissa.

I just laugh and stare at her cause she is mad and by the look in her eyes, I see mom looking at me "Ok ok ok ill go and get in the shower and make sure that Kyran is up" I said. And I soon as I say that here comes kyran my little brother jump and tackles me on my bed laughing, "what are yall doing in here, we are going to be late, and we need to go cause Melissa is right the teachers are going to call to mom" kyran says. I push him off me and just stare at the both of them with their hands on their hips an smile at me. Before I say anything I hear the front door open and close the twins, (did I forget to tell u that they are twins) look and their smiles are big with the dimples showing. I just smile and laugh, when I see them  running down the hall and shouting at dad telling him that Colton is not getting up.

I get up go to the bathroom that in my room and look in the mirror, im not that bad if I say so im 6'2' average lean muscles from football freshman til now I cant believe im a junior in high school an im getting out of that hell hole. I have my dads blue eyes an height an my moms black hair an high cheek bones, mom is Hispanic, dad is an all American white boy, they told me when they met it was love at first sight. But that not going to happen to me cause I don't believe in love at all, so I just shake my head and get in the shower. I get out an look for my clothes I get a pair of my favorite jeans and a dark blue shirt, my boxers then go to the bathroom brush my hair its short sooo its got that bedroom look to it and brush my teeth. Look at the clock an its 7:20 not sooo bad. I get my backpack and walk down the hall look at the pictures my mom has on the wall of me an the twins, when we were little an now.

 Before I get to the kitchen I hear my mom, dad, and the twins laughing an talking about tv , I walk around the corner an see my mom "Look at my big baby he is so cute and look just like you Cam when you were that old" Nancy (mom) says smiling. My dad look at me saying "That's the Owens look for you" smiling an looking at me. "Good morning mom, dad an twins" the twins look at me saying " ARE U READY YET, we have to go, I don't want to be late" the twins says at the same time. Kyran looking like dad but moms brown eyes an dads honey brown hair and Melissa, she looks just like mom with dads blue eyes and moms black hair. "I'm ready come on" and the twins get up from the table go down the hall. Mom looks at me an says" I cant believe their birthday is coming up, they are going to be 13, I cant believe it, can you believe that Melissa told me that this boy is asking her to be his girlfriend."

I look at my mom and she look at me saying " Don't give me that look both of you (looking at me an dad), she is telling him no cause kyran is threating to beat him up if he touches or look at her". I just look and smile "Im proud of my little brother for telling that puck not to look at my sister." I tell my mom then I hear "I HATE U COLTON" I turn around an see the twins looking at me with wide eyes. My sister, she has tears in her eyes looking at me like she wants to jump on me and claw my eyes out. Then she looks at mom saying " Im going to get on the bus so I don't have to look at this jackass" pointing at me an going out the door. Kyran look at me saying " Don't worry Colt, she will get over it, I will keep an eye on her" walking out the door with sad look. I turn around look at mom and dad, they are looking at me.

I shake my head walk out the door to my truck an drive to school with three days grace music on. I'm so stupid why did I have to say that to mom and dad, the hurt look on my sister face when I turn around is heart breaking. I pull up at my school get out an grab my bag, walk to the lunch room. Where I know my boys are going to be, I go to the door, see my boys open the door an looks at me smiling and laughing all look at me say what ups, do our hand shake. Eli, Tyler, and A.J. are my best friends even though A.J an Tyler are my cousin they are still my boys. Eli looks at me says "When did get here, I have been looking for you to get your math homework, I didn't get to do my mine last night, mom and dad was home fighting, so I went out to the lake, stayed there last night".

I felt bad for him, his mom and dad hated each other, always telling him that they wish they never would have gotten together or married but when they found out about Eli. They just stayed together anD Eli is the only child. I get my math homework out and give it too Eli and then I hear Tyler saying "Hey colt, did u see the new girl yet she is fine, I wouldn't mine having that for the night or two, she is friends with Maria I think its her cousin or neighbor, I don't know but you should see her." I look at A.J. and Eli an they look at me shaking their head with a big smile on their face.

They start frowning, I turn around and see Becky walking to me smiling licking her lips. She comes to me, I put my arms around her waist and bring her to me. She looks like Jessica Bel, she know what I like and is amazing in bed. She says  "Are coming over tonight my mom and dad are not going to be home, they are going to some benefit and going to be gone all weekend" smiling and looking at me before I say anything. Eli slaps my shoulder and points saying" Look there is Maria with that girl, we were telling you about." I look to see who and where he is pointing at, then I see Maria and my whole world stops when I see her. Its the girl form my dream..............