>>1<< Late

I grabbed my camera, and hurried out of my third floor apartment, locking the door behind me. I was already going to be late to set-up for tonight's set of shows and not in the mood to be any later. Had I known who was playing, I probably could have showed the band some support, but I'll just have to buy a shirt there.
On my way to the venue I heard the familiar base drop of a certain favorite band of mine. One that has told their fans multiple times that they wouldn't ever be on the radio, even if their clique would've  picked and the people would've voted, that's right I was hearing twenty one pilots on the radio. I just about died in my car right then. So, like any overly obsessed skeleton clique member would, I Snapchated it, and then proceeded to roll all my windows down, with my volume all the way up, and scream the words to "Stressed Out" as I headed towards the venue. While my car creeped closer, twenty one pilots still well above a heathy volume, I started to receive less annoyed looks and more people that sang along. A few of them got out of their cars at "Matthew's Concert Hall" the venue I was scheduled to photograph tonight. We exchanged numbers and without me knowing, they slipped into the end of the line that wrapped around the block, obviously waiting to get in for the show. I flashed my pass to the Will, the security who normally worked at larger venues.
"Will, long time no see!" I exclaimed extending a fist for our traditional fist bump.
Will laughed and replied, "You know who's playing tonight?"
"Not a clue, I'm already late," I glanced at my phone and cringed,"but it was great seeing you Will!" I waved and hurried inside, failing to notice the shirts, and signs fans were holding on my way in.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I quickly apologized to the crew and pulled out my camera, not bothering to look up at the band setting up. Instead I got right to shooting, pointing my camera at the set of drums on stage. As I focused the lens on the familiar set of red hair and SnapBack came into the shoot. No. It can't be. They aren't playing Columbus till April. The red haired man looked right at my camera and gave me his signature squinty smile. Frick. They were here. I snapped the picture before pulling my camera away from my face and staring in awe. Not believing who was standing 6 feet away from me. Josh Dun. Freaking JOSH DUN!
"Dude, are you okay? You seem kind of shocked, did we do something wrong?" Josh asked, frantically searching the stage for anything they had done incorrectly.
I snapped out if my daze," No, No, you guys are fine I mean you're great it's just you're here and I don't know what I'm supposed to do I've never met anyone that does what you do..." I rambled.
Josh tilted his head in confusion,"you've never met a drummer?" He guessed, hopping down from the stage.
I laughed, "No, look I'm a huge fan and all, but I think we got off on the wrong foot, would you mind starting over?" I pleaded, trying to recover from one of the most cringe worthy moments of my life.
"Yeah, sure no problem, uhh...Hi! I'm Josh Dun, I'm the drummer for twenty one pilots, we're playing tonight." He held out his hand.
"Nice to meet you Josh," I laughed."I'm Mae Brighton, a huge twenty one pilots fan and the photographer for your show tonight," I shook Josh's extended hand.
"Nice to meet you Mae," Josh started to set up once more,"See you after the show?" He asked hopefully.
  "We'll see," I walked to the opposite side of the stage and got some cool shots of the empty concert hall. Then, as if I wasn't already dreaming, Tyler walked out with his ukulele and a Taco Bell bag.
"Josh, I have this really cool idea for tonight," he jumped up to sit on too of the piano, yet to acknowledge me, "we'll bring up all the-hey, who's your friend?" He gestured to me with a half eaten taco.
"I'm Mae, I'm the photographer for tonight," I waved and held up my camera. "I'm also happen to be member of the clique," The rushed sentence left me in an awkward situation.
Tyler jumped down from the piano, abandoning his bag of tacos, "That's sick!" He gave me an excited high five.

 "Thanks?" I questioned, not abandoning the chance to high-five Tyler Joseph.

"Duuude! You should come hang out after the show!" Tyler nudged me slightly towards Josh. 

"Please? It would be sick!!" Josh called from the drums, still adjusting them. 

"Sounds like a plan! I'll just get some pictures of you guys with the fans after the show, and we can go get food or something?" I was still unsure they were serious. Dang, talking to your favorite band members is harder than I thought.
"Well, the fans are going to be let in soon, but I'll see you later. Bye-"
Tyler pulls me into an unexpected hug, "I think he likes you too," I can almost hear him smiling when he whispers that into my ear.
Blush creeps into my face, "Prolly not," I laugh, quoting an old tweet of his.
He pulls out of the hug, "prolly," he smiles and gets back to his tacos.
I start to head back outside, "Bye Tyler!"
Josh reappears from behind a speaker, "what?! No 'Bye' for Josh?" He pretended to be hurt.
I turn around,"Bye Josh," I roll my eyes and continue walking.