B day

"Kakashi I'm going out" Kanata said quietly walking past him on the couch.
"Are you ok?" He asked seeing her frown.
"No" she said and left.
Kakashi didn't expect her to be so blunt. He stood up  and wondered. what could be troubling her.

Kanata walked though he woods,Tiger lily in hand. The came a small shallow cave of her own creating. Inside sat an alter carved with flowers and two names.
Menato uzumaki
Kushina uzumaki
This was her personal grave for them.
She light the alters candles and incense. She laid the flowers on the grave and sat down.
"It's been 14 years now that you left. Today is Naruto's birthday. Please help me watch over him." She said standing up and going back to the apartment.

"Are you feeling ok?" Kakashi said at her return. She smiled at him.
"Yeah I feel a lot better but we have a lot to do." She said taking his hand and pulling him up.
"For what?" He question as they walked out of the door.
"Today's is Naruto's birthday and I want to throw in a surprise party." She said as she walked into a party store. Emerging with two bags full of party stuff. I need you to invite all the genin teams and their teachers. Also distract Naruto until 7:00pm. Then take him to the clearing in the north forest."
She said as she walked down the street.
"Ok"
"Thanks," she said kissing him and leaving quickly.
..

..

..
She decorated the clearing with lanterns and placed picnic blankets. She set up a dance floor.
When she was satisfied with how it looked she went back to the village and bought all the food snacks and the cake.
..

..

..
People began to come to the clearing. Everyone had arrived expert the birthday boy.
"They're coming!" She said as she felt their chakra presence.

"Kakashi sensei why are out in the middle of no where. I wanted to.." Naruto was telling bit before he could finish.

"SURPRISE!!!" Everyone yelled and threw confetti on him.

"Happy birthday!" Kanata said giving him a hug. The party was filled with fun games and food.
Me.ichiraku made ramen for him.
After cake they opened presents. He opened every one and thanked everyone.
After that everyone enjoyed themselves.
Kanata pulled Naruto to the Side and handed him a final gift. He opened it to find a very special kunai.
"It was your fathers I thought you should have it" she said a he marvel over it.
"This was my dads?"
"Yes now come on let's dance!" She said dragging him to the dance floor. He had placed the weapon down. He laughed as they danced to the fun music. When the song finished Naruto went to talk to his friends. A slow song turned on.
Kurini and Asuma danced together. Kiba held is puppy dancing.

"Excuse me miss, may I have this dance?" Kakashi said as he pulled her close to him as they danced.
They danced slowly to the music. This was how she imagined love. Warm and comforting.

"I have a birthday wish!" Naruto yelled.

"And what might that be?" She said at the blond birthday boy.

"Kakashi sensei has to kiss you!"
He said smirking.
Before should could protest kakashi kissed her through his mask. Making Kanata and everyone else blush.
..

..
Everyone left including the birthday boy yelling about how much he loved her.

Naruto warmed her. She felt loved.
"You really love him, don't you" Kakashi said breaking her from her thought.
"Yeah he reminds me so much of kushina and looks so much like Minato. She was like a mother to me. When she died my world fell apart. My only teacher and loved one was gone in a matter of seconds but her son, the one I had promised to protect, was still alive. She lives in him but so does the nine tails." She said staring up at the sky.
"We should head home" he said taking her hand and heading to the house.
People stared as the two passed by. Some female ninja enviously whispered. Yet, they ignored them as they enjoyed each others warmth.

When they arrived home Kanata and Kakashi decided to watch a movie. They put on their pajamas and settled down on the couch.
Kakashi took off his mask.
The movie was a cheesy romance. Not caring the couple cuddled together their heads resting together and hand intwined.
Kanata loved this close contact. It was warm.
The movie ended in a cheesy rain scene. The credits rolled and the movie ended.
Kanata just began to laugh.
"What's so funny" Kakashi said giving her a puzzled look.
"That's not how people fall in love," she said laughing.
Then she stopped and became serious.
" people fall in love like they fall asleep...."
"Gently" she said kissing Kakashi a light kiss on the lips.
"Then..." She said straddling his lap and placing her hands on his chest. She leaned in so that he could feel her breath on his lips.
" all at once" she whisper as their lips crashed into each other's. Their tongues moved together in a sinful dance. Kakashi tangled his finger in her hair. She wrapped her arms around neck deepening  the kiss further. They broke for air, panting from lack of oxygen. She payed her head in the crook of his neck.
He picked her up bridal style and carried  her to his room. He laid her down on his bed and laid above her.
"I want you" he whispered in her ear.
She was more than happy to engage in this with him.
"Then take me" she said kissing him.
He kissed every inch of her body. She touched every inch of his.
That night many boundaries were broken but their love finally blossomed.
They laid together, panting and sweaty. 
"I love you" she said falling asleep.
"I love you too" he said quietly kissing her forehead, falling asleep soon after.

A/n
Sorry about the fault in our stars reference. Couldn't help myself ^___^
Any way still love you.
Update soon
Love fire bird