Chapter 5: IN The Woods.....

Start from the beginning

* * * * * * *

Bella's P.O.V:

I've never went into the woods, so everything around was pretty much fascinating and beautiful. It's not creepy or dull, quite the opposite actually and with today's shiny wither, everything was just perfect.

Green is my favorite color, so comforting and it just refreshes you.

Although I felt like the luckiest girl ever cause I had the opportunity to see those amazing views, I still had this gap deep inside of me and, it made me feel guilty cause half of my heart wanted to enjoy this and the other half wanted to go back home.

It was hard to walk around here due to the trees and branches around me, so as I was walking with Harry in front of me to guide me, I fell on the ground and with a loud groan from me I had his attention .

"You okay?"

"Yeah, totally fine."

He chuckled helped me up.

"Don't worry we're almost there"

"Good, I'm about to collapse." I said panting and gasping for air while on the other side Harry looked fine.

 When we arrived I heard voices and saw people A LOT of people training and fighting,the problem was that I didn't feel afraid I felt safe as if I was back home. When they saw me they smiled and waved at me their eyes full of kindness and love I smiled back although I know that the look of confusion was obvious on my face cause I noticed Harry's mum coming towards me and gave me a big hug and squeezed my hand whispering in my ear a quite "It's okay" that made me feel better and smiled at her,I didn't notice that Harry was holding my hand except when he squeezed it .

Just then a little beautiful gurl with soft brown eyes and black reddish hair came from behind Harry holding his other hand she was so shy that she almost looked afraid but HEY I love kids so much .

When I looked at Harry he let go of my hands and knelt down so he was face to face with the little gurl and started to whisper in her ear making her giggle softly then she nodded her head excitedly then he sat up again and smiled at me.

"Um,this is my sister Alice she's pretty shy but I'm sure she likes you alot."

I smiled at her and she returned it with a giggle covering her face in Harry's shirt.

"Hey there I'm Bella! How old are you?"

"Thirteen"

"Well,I'm sure that we're going to be good friends,How about that?"

"If we have the same interests then I'm sure we're going to be good friends"

"Well,I'll make sure of that" Finally she smiled and gave me that cheeky grin that Harry always gave me.

I heard Harry chuckle which made me look up at him with a big smirk on my face.

"So?"

"So What?"

"Why are we here?"

"Oh,Yeah well I wanted to show you something come on" then he turned his attention to Alice.

"Where's mum?"

"um,mum and dad were watching some guys training near the waterfall,I think"

"Okay,I'll look for them,Train good I want you to teach them a lesson okay?"

"I will"

 And with that she ran towards a group full of teenagers and Harry toke my hand so we'd start walking again but I let go of his and stopped my tracks.

"Wait,train for what ?" okay,now I was confused like come on she's just a kid.

"She's the youngest member of the pack"

"What?"

without answering me he toke my hand again and started walking.

After a while I saw that we were walking towards a small waterfall.

There was Anne standing next to a man watching a group of guys throwing bunches at each other, and again I let go of Harry's hands and stopped my movements making him turn around with a look of concern on his face .

"Hey,no one can hurt you I'm with you"

And I believed him and toke his extended hand again and walked towards Anne and what I assume his father and stood next to them watching the guys "train".

All of a sudden Harry's father shouted "NOW" and those guys changed into ........ WOLFS.OMG

They're freaking wolfs.

Harry squeezed my hand and from the corner of my wide opened eyes I found him looking at me and a slight guilty look on his face.

Harry's POV:

 She's afraid , she looks terrified all because of me.

After the boys finished their training thy went behind the tree so that they can return into human form again and came to greet me while Bella stayed silent.

"Hey man how're things?" one of the guys asked.

"Yeah,I'm fine"

"I see you found your gurl" the other smirked and nodded towards Bella who was now looking at us,that made me smile a bit.

"Okay.later guys I have something to take care of"

With that I toke Bella's hand and walked us towards mum and dad.

 When we were in front of them Bella opened her mouth to talk but my father cut her off "We're were wolfs".

"What?"she breathed out  wide eyes mouth agape and.....beautiful.

 "But, were wolfs are not true . But they switched ......."

"Dad,I can handle it" He nodded at me toke mum by the hand and left us to talk.

I turned her around and held her chin so she's looking at me.

"I'm a were wolf  and you're my mate I know it's weird but........ it's just me."

She looked at me with teary eyes.OHBOY

"What abou my brother and friend?"

"They know"

"WHAT? THAT CAN'T BE" with that she started bunching my chest I felt no pain but in my heart because I hurt her .

She was screaming sobbing and bunching me .

All of a sudden I pulled her in me holding her tightly she struggled and tried to get out of my grasp but no use after a while she calmed down only her sobbing and deep breaths could be heard.

Few seconds left and she lifted her head to look at me "They know?"

I only nodded.

She nodded back tears still streaming down her face.

"Can we go home please?"

I nodded again seeing her so small and tired I carried her along the way back home knowing that she won't talk to me the rest of the day unless she calms down.

But half of my heart felt good cause I finally told her the truth.

For everone who reads my story ILOVEYOUGUYS <3

VOTE.

COMMENT.

AND FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW BACK ;D.