Chapter Two: The Smarts

Outside people were still screaming in terror. The Smart People were marching right above us now, their orderliness making me shudder.
"Attention all citizens!" one of them called. "May I please receive your full attention? Thank you. We the people have received evidence of your continued survival in this secluded area. We do not wish to harm that, as it guarantees both of our safeties.
"However, some Craziness is leaking out into our systems, infiltrating every security we have. Whatever you are doing, you must stop. Or else we come again and shall make sure every last one of you is destroyed." He paused before adding, "We do not welcome disorder."
Another Smart Person began to speak. "That is not all we have come for. We are also here to deliver one of your people who has continued to live in our society. Her name is Tonya. She lives with you now." There was a thud and a whimper. "We leave you here in peace. Resolve the Craziness problem, and we shall never visit again. Good day, citizens."
They began marching on, and all was silent. Everyone emerged from their hideouts, looking frightened.
There was a girl sitting in the middle of the street, disheveled and shocked. Apparently she was the Crazy who had been living with the Smarts.
"She doesn't look crazy," I muttered to Dotty.
"Quack," Dotty said thoughtfully. "Quack quack? Grm."
My friend Snickerdoodledaddle went up to me and started screaming about pie. Then she fell on the ground and started dancing.
"I know, Snicky Wicky Doodal, it's so sad," I sighed. "But I have an idea! LET'S HAVE A DANCE PARTY!!!"
Everyone on the town started dancing. Then I spilled my peanuts. I continued dancing and then stepped on the peanuts. Everyone stepped on the peanuts. Then the citizens gasped.
The peanuts were rising in the air, making a peanut storm. Then... they formed... A FEATHER DUSTER.
Everyone gasped and fell to their knees.