Lunch

*Carlo's view*

We were sitting at a table,just the five of us.Mal is actually being nicer to Maddy, she might be jealous of Maddy but it doesn't mean she hates her.After Maddy ran away crying, Ben tried to go after but Mal ran after her before him.After that, Mal and Maddy have become best friends.Not like a sister like Evie, but best friends.Maddy had got dressed in a white dress before she got to our table.

Maddy had got dressed in a white dress before she got to our table

Both me and Jay had to stop ourselves for beating up Chad.But that's ok, because Evie sprayed perfume in his eye's.We were still trying to cheer Maddy up when Ben came.

Ben: "Hey, guys.How is everyone?"

None of us answered him.

Ben: "Yeah?"

I watched Ben walk over to Maddy, and wrapped his arm's around her.

Ben: "Hey, listen.Forget about it.All right? It was nothing.Forget about it.Tomorrow,after the coronation,I promise everything will be okay."

I watched him look at Maddy, then stood up.He grabbed her hands.

Ben: "I have something to show you, that might help cheer you up."

She looked at us, we all gave her 'go ahead' look.So, she stood up.

Ben: "We'll see you guys later."

Maddy: "Bye."

All of us said bye.
....................................
*Mal's view*

I looked at my spell book after Ben and Maddy left.I admitted to Maddy how I felt and why I was mad, she completely understood.I listened to Doug talk to Evie.

Doug: "Listen,Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today.I just.."

Chad: "Doug!"

Evie: "It's my fault, Doug.I'm so sorry."

Doug: "No, it's mine."

Chad: "Doug!"

Doug: "What?"

Evie: "Doug..."

Doug: "Sorry.I can't."

I looked at Evie when Doug sat with Chad, she looked hurt.I felt my anger shot up when I heard Audrey and Jane start talking.

Audrey: "How long does she think that's gonna last?"

They stopped behind me.

Audrey: "Maddy is just a crazy girl infatuation."

Jane: "Yeah.I mean, he's never gonna make a lunatic a queen."

My anger started to boil when they started talking bad about Maddy, I saw the other's looked just as mad as me.When they left laughing,I opened my book.

Me: "Beware,forswear, undo Jane's hair."

I did the hand sign and then I heard a scream.I looked behind me and saw Audrey laughing at Jane.

Chad: "Ew."

Me and the other's got up.

Me: "There's a lot more where that came from."

Audrey: "Excuse me,who do you think you are?"

Me: "Do I look like I'm kidding?"

I opened my book, and all the girls ran.When they left, I looked at the others.

Me: "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand."

Carlos: "What about Maddy?"

Jay: "Yeah, she still thinks we gave up on it."

I looked at them with a soft look.

Me: "I would rather her hate us, then make her choose between us and Ben.Her dad wants her to be happy,and Ben makes her happy.I don't want to ruin that for her."

I walked away with the other's following me.