The Special Treat

*Maddy's view*

It is almost Family Day, and The Fairy Godmother told me she had a surprise for me.

Me: "I love surprises!"

She looked at me with a smile.

Fairy Godmother: "I can tell."

We got to a empty class room and when I sat down,she put a laptop in front of me.

Me: "The laptops my surprise?"

I looked at her confused but she laughs.

Fairy Godmother: "No, silly."

I saw her hit a button while saying.

Fairy Godmother: "This is."

When she did,I smiled real big.My dad was on video smiling.

Me: "Daddy!"

Daddy: "Hello, my princess!Oh, how I miss my little hatter."

Me: "I miss you too."
...........
*3rd view*

The Fairy Godmother smiled while watching The Mad Hatter and Maddy talk.She looked at the time,it was almost time for class but she didn't tell Maddy.She just left her there smiling,hoping the others like their special treat too.So, during class she looked at the four in their seats, smiling big.

Fairy Godmother: "As you know,this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep.And because your parents can't be here due to distance,we've arranged for a special treat."

Mal smiled,so did the others but Jay raised his hand.

Fairy Godmother: "Yes, Jay?"

Jay: "Where's Maddy?"

Fairy Godmother: "Oh, she is in another classroom.I already gave her that special treat."

Jay, Carlos and Evie looked more relaxed now, and watched as the Fairy Godmother pushed play.The kids were shocked when they heared their parents.

Maleficent: "I don't see anything,nor do I hear."

She waved them over.

Fairy Godmother: "Kids."

They made their way to the screen.

Maleficent: "Is it...Is it..Is.."

Jafar: "Press enter."

Maleficent: "Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on?"

The villains kept looking at the blank screen, while the other's watched them.

Maleficent: "It's broken...I hate electronic..."

While they finally figured it out, Maddy and her dad were talking about what she has been through.She told him about the love spell that Mal put on Ben,him falling for her, about her feelings in general.

Maddy: "I know I got to break the spell, and try to stop the other's from taking the wand.But I don't know how to do it."

Mad Hatter: "Well, my little Hatter.The spell part, I know it will be hard but I know you will do what is right.The others,how about you try talking to them."

While they talked,the other four were doing the samething.

Evil Queen: "Evie, it's mommy."

Evie smiled and waved.

Evil Queen: "Look how beautiful.You know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Maleficent: "Don't you mean the weeds?"

Cruella: "Who's the old bat?"

Mal: "This is Fairy Godmother."

Maleficent: "Still doing tricks with eggplants?"

Fairy Godmother: "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!"

Maleficent: "You really couldn't give Cinderella till 1:00 a.m.? I mean,really.What,the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?"

The villains laughed but the other's didn't.

Fairy Godmother: "They were mice!"

She looked at the kids.

Fairy Godmother: "They were not...They were mice."

................
*Maddy's view*

After I got done talking to my dad,I walked into the class with the other four.And apparently I was just in time because Cruella just saw Carlos holding Dude.So, I walked up to him and put an arm around both of my brothers.They smiled at me.

Cruella: "Carlos, is that a dog?"

He looked at me,while I gave him a encouraging smile.Then I petted Dude's head.

Cruella: "Yes, yes, baby, I do understand."

I looked at Jay and gave him 'She's crazy' look.She is even crazier than my dad.

Cruella: "It would make the perfect size for earmuffs."

She laughs while Carlos walks up to the screen.

Carlos: "He's the perfect size for a pet."

Cruella gasped.

Carlos: "This dog loves me and I love him! And FYI, your dog is stuffed!"

Cruella: "Oh!"

Carlos: "So, give it a rest!"

Me and Jay gently pulled him back.While I hear Jafar laugh.

Jafar: "Oh! Burn!"

Cruella: "Why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesman!"

Jafar: "People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones!"

I was starting to get annoyed while the other's were getting embarrassed.

Cruella: "Well, people who sell toasters shouldn't use mixed metaphors!"

Evil Queen: "Enough!"

I quickly turned off the screen.

Fairy Godmother: "I'm so sorry."

Jay: "Thanks for the special treat."

Fairy Godmother: "Of course."

I watched as they walked off.