My Untold Affair, My Forbidden Love

This is dedicated to my best friend who not on Wattpad

First of all I would like to thank you for reading ,Lets Begin :)

      Character Introductions:

*********************************************************************************************************

*** Cameron Roberts:

                He's your normal bad-ass boy with shoulder-length black and bronze dreds and who is tatted up. He doesn't do relationships but he does do hook-ups alot enough to make you want to yell "Keep it in your pants".His mom, Anila Roberts, was shot down in a drive by when he was 5. His dad,Valentino Roberts, uhh lets just say he's a "Business Man". Cameron learned along time ago the hard way its beat or be brokened.His only sister,Amary,is serving her last two years of an 8 yr sentence, she'll be 30 by time she's released from Decatur Womens Jail Facility for possession of .17 oz of crystal meth. He is 15 has 1 yr of juvy on his record for underage  drinking and assaulting an officer. He lives in a 2 story house in East Point.

  ***Jade Taylor:

                 She can be the sweetest person on earth or the toughest bitch you have ever seen ,with her long black hair and tattoos she could be Prom Queen or the school Bully. She doesn't trust boys cause she knows they are only after one thing. She has a dark ,scary past that still haunts her. She has no friends except for Dee Wyatt who was shot down 3 years ago at a party. Her dad is a "Business man" too. Her mom died when she was three in an Arson attack on their home in Bankhead. She is 14 with alot of rage in her heart with an 1 and a half of juvy on her record from assault of the second 2nd degree. She now lives in a loft in East Point.

********************************************************************************************************

What did you think??????