Chapter 3

Elliott's sexy body 😍

Abdul p.o.v

It was Friday and I had been avoiding Elliot since Tuesday. I cringed as i remembered how my mom had caught us on the couch. He ended up just introducing himself to my mom  and leaving the house. My mom had not brought that incident up again, and i'm glad she hadn't. I wasn't ready to talk about it with her, when i would be ready we'd talk about it. I was trying to convince my self that it was an accident, as you can see it wasn't working. I had some secrets that i kept from everyone except my mom because, well she is my mom. i had a way of keeping my emotions away from students at school but Elliot disrupted my whole mechanism. There was something about him, i don't know what it was but it brought up some feelings and behaviors that i thought i had buried deep down. We don't have any classes together expect for economics on Wednesdays and Fridays. I skipped class on Wednesday to avoid him though. I don't know if he'll be here today, and i feel like i can't run anymore we are neighbors so he could easily just come to my house, besides he won't be very busy anymore since its the weekend. I was ripped out of my thoughts by a the chair next to mine being pulled. Elliot sat down and said nothing like i hadn't just been avoiding him for 3 days. or trying to avoid him should I say.we were half way through class and he finally spoke up.

'I didn't know that i was the plague' he said.

'what?' i asked confused

'i said i didn't know that i was the plague' he repeated.

'no i heard you, why are you saying that?' i was still confused.

'maybe because you have been avoiding me like ill cause you death' he said matter- of- factly. his joke hit me and i laughed a bit, i couldn't help it.

'Something's funny? Share the joke' he said smiling a smile that made me want to forget how to laugh.

'no i just understood what you were saying, nothings funny, i wasn't avoiding you'. I lied looking away.

'you're a bad liar, you know that?' he got closer and leaned so he cloud whisper to me  'you have been avoiding me, but you won't admit to it . you've been avoiding me because i make you feel some type of way, and you can't control it. Others can't read you because you block your emotions from them but you fail to do so with me.' He whispered and all he said was true, i wanted to deny it and tell him he's wrong but i could feel his breath hot on my neck, and the tickle from when he spoke, I couldn't think straight anymore. i decided it was a better idea for me to just not say anything, if i tried i would probably emit an incoherent sound and just embarrass my self.

'it's true isn't it?' he asked, I still didn't answer. 'Chris, i know it is even if you never admit to it'. He leaned even closer, his lips were nearly touching me. (Thank god i sat in the very back today.) 'I saw you checking out my ass on Tuesday when i was heating up the pizzas, I saw the tent through your sweatpants when you walked me to the door after you mom caught us on your couch. you should really stop going commando when you're around me.' he licked my neck a bit and kissed over the spot. I shuddered and bit my lip to stop a moan from escaping. 'you cant resit me and you know it'. the bell rang and he was gone.

***

When i got home, mom was already there and she greeted me as she cooked dinner, i barely replied and sprinted to my room. I went to my bathroom and just sat there on my toilet seat trying the hardest could not to think about Elliot's tongue and lips on my neck. Obviously, the hardest i tried not to think about him, the more i focused on him.

***

This was so embarrassing, but i couldn't help it, my pants were now around my ankles and my dick was hard and throbbing painfully. I had been stroking it for a while, and i could feel myself ready to cum. I closed my eyes and stroked faster moaning quite loudly even though i was actually trying to be quiet. 'Elliot..uh.. yeah baby...hmm' I moaned his name out of no where  and it turned me on to think what it would be like to receive this type of pleasure from him, that thought was enough to send me over the edge.'oh shit, ugh... fuck!' My cum shot out of my dick so hard, as usual after i cummed i twitched violently for a few seconds. i was panting but i still got up to clean up and change my boxers or else my mom would probably be up here any second considering I barely even greeted her when i came in. I went to my drawer and took out clean boxers, i had a habit of keeping my boxers in my bathroom in this single drawer thing my mom had bought me.