Chapter 5

*Above is Logan btw please don't mind the nip slip, but he fits Logan so whatever*

Jacob POV:

I walked outside my house and went straight to my car. I unlocked the car and left the backseat car door open, so when I came back it would be less a hassle.

I grabbed the box and went back to my car to install Sophie's new car seat.

After I was done it was almost 9 am, so I knew I had to get ready to go. I went to check on Sophie she was in her play pen playing with my old power ranger toys instead of the dolls I just bought her.

'they were a waste of money I guess'

I went to get a bag for supplies just incase she needs something while we're at the pack house.

Sophie was looking over in curiously at me.

I turned back around to pack her supplies while I heard a little movement just thinking she was still playing I didn't turn around to verify my suspicion.

Then I felt something tug my lower pants only to see Sophie had escaped her prison with much ease as I can tell.

"I guess you've always been an escape artist huh" I said to her

She bobbed her head in agreement I think

I picked her up and placed her on my waist with her bag on my free arm. Then I grabbed my keys and left the house closing the door behind me.

As we got closer to the car Siphie could see the car seat and she started freaking out.

"Hey hey what's wrong we just have things to go do" I asked

By now she was screaming her lungs out and crying a river of tears.

I opened the door and saw that the thing that freaked her out the most was because I was about to put her in a car seat.

"Are you afraid of the car seat?" I asked

She looked up at me with her navy blue eyes and nodded

"Ihm swuntay ooo" she babbled out

I laughed at her baby vocabulary finally coming out "you are too tiny to be riding with out a car seat I know you don't like it but you have to just deal with it for now" I told her rubbing her head gently.

She whimpered, but silently accepted it.

I slowly put her in and buckled her up even though Sophie put up a fight because I think she wanted to or was trying to buckle herself in with no success though.

Slamming her door I got into the drivers seat and started up the car up. "We will be going to my families house it's out in the woods so don't get freaked out when we start seeing a less populated area ok"

"Buimndij" she responded looking at me like I was suppose to know what she says.

I just nodded my head agreeing with the unknown sentence Sophie said and started driving.

Less than five minutes later Sophie head hung low as she was trying to keep herself from falling asleep.

"Just go to sleep I'll wake you when we're there" I told her and within seconds of saying that her head slowly fell against the back board of the car seat and her little snores were heard soon after.

"I guess that'll help a little" I told myself

'I'm talking to myself again oh god look what she has turned me into' I thought