The dudes sitting in the trap pulled out their guns and sent shots at Devin and his crew while Devin and his crew sent shots at them. It was like world war three in the house. Everyone ran for cover all while sending shots at the enemies.

                "Damn! They got D!" Pmoney screamed while sitting next to Devin. Devin poked his head out and seen one of his loyal workers, laying on the floor with a gun shot wound straight to the head.

                   Devin dapped up Pmoney and went his own way. He ran up the stairs and looked through every door. All rooms were empty except for the last door that was locked. He sighed and kicked the door down with his heavy ass boots. There Beans laid.

                "Wake up nigga," Devin kicked Beans leg to wake him up. It was crazy how all this madness was going on just a floor below and his ass was up here sleeping like a baby.

                  Beans slowly got out the bed and squinted to see who it was. Once he realized who it was, he quickly went for his pistol that was laying under neath the bed. Before he even had the chance to grab the gun, Devin shot his hand away. Beans screamed out in pain while his hand bled out.

              "See that's where you got me fucked up. First you go kill my lil nigga Allen then you walk ya' ugly ass in my crib? You walked ya' ass in my personal space and now I have to kill you. Don't you ever cross that line where my family stand. You put my child and my woman in danger by walking up in our shit. What if I had my son sitting on my lap?" Devin pointed the gun to him.

                "Suck my dick nigga." Beans growled.

                 Devin sent three shots right through Beans head. His body dropped and he laid there. Devin spit on him and ran downstairs to check on his boys. He grabbed Pmoney and ran out the trap with the rest of the crew. Just as he made his way to the car, he heard a couple more shots and felt pain.

     On the other side of town....

                  Chanel checked the time and it was time to get ready to leave. She grabbed a couple Chanel suitcases and filled them up with a couple months worth of clothes and things she'll need. She filled Elijah's bag with his things and got him dressed. She loaded up the cab out side before running inside to get her son. She carried him outside and buckled him in the car. The cab driver closed the door after her and began driving out the driveway.

                "Where too ma'am?" The foreign driver asked with his strong Indian accent.

                 "Laguardia Airport." She answered while looking outside through the window. The entire time she thought about Devin. She would lose her mind if something happened to him.

                   The cab pulled up in front of the airport and she paid the fare. He got out to get her bags while she unbuckled Elijah and held him close to her. She grabbed all the luggage and struggled while going inside the airport. She stood in the lobby and waited around for Devin, but he wasn't coming.

             A minute turned into a full fifteen minutes and he still hadn't come. Tears erupted from her eyes as she made her way to the gate. She didn't know if she should leave the country and go on about her life with her son or should she get back in a cab and go see if he's okay. She thought about what Devin said earlier and just got on the plane to Jamaica.

                   She sat down in her seat with Elijah sitting next to her. Usually going on vacation was all smiles and happiness but this time, everything was wrong. She wasn't happy or smiling. This was about to be the vacation from hell.

                          The plane finally landed in Jamaica. The weather felt tropical on Chanel's skin as she left the airport with her luggage. She got inside the cab waiting for her and went to the resort Devin had planned for her.

                          Once the cab stopped, she got out with her things. She held Elijah while looking at the red rose petals leading up to the door. She sighed and followed the way. Devin must've had all this planned for her. She continued to walk the trail before opening the door.

                 There Devin stood wearing a suit, smiling and holding fresh flowers.

                 She sat Elijah on the bed and jumped into Devins arms. She wrapped her legs around his torso and kissed his neck. "I love you so much Devin. I thought you left me."

           "....I'll never leave you."