Chapter 18; The Reason?!

2 hours after arriving at her sister's house, Sówïe's phone rang she picked it up and it showed Shannon's number.

'Hey Shan! What's up?' She said answering the call.

'Hey Sówïe! Did you arrive safely?' He asked her with a soft voice.

'Yes, we did. How are you guys? Where are you going?' She asked curiously.

'We're good, just fine, but were already missing our girls thou. We are gonna make our way up to GB tomorrow.' He said with a smile.

'Oh okay. We miss you guys too. I think we will join you in 3 days or so.' She said.

'Yay, I can't wait.' He said happy.

'Wait, Shan. What are you up too?' She asked suspiciously.

'What?! Nothing, what are you talking about?!' He said sounding confused.

'I can hear that you are up to something, it's in your voice!' She said obviously.

'Well I'm not! Can I please talk to Skye now?' She said calmly.

'Of course you can, let me just get her.' Sówïe said now convinced he has something suspicious up his sleeve.

'Great, thanks' He said thinking he had ducked a bullet.

'Okay, here she is. Say hey to Tomo and Jared for me. Bye Shannon.' She said and gave the phone to Skye.

Later the same day.

It was a beautiful summers evening so Sówïe and Alice sat outside on the patio talking.

'Why did you come here Thea?' Alice asked her little sister.

'We have some days of and I wanted to see how you were doing.' She said with a smile.

'Okay I believe you but there has to be one more reason, to why!' She said suspiciously.

'Yeah well, I have some things I need to figure out!' She said looking troubled.

'And what's that? If you don't mind me asking!' Alice asked carefully while looking at S.

'Well...You know these 2 are Jared's, but we're not together, right?' Sówïe said softly.

'Yes I know that.' Alice answered.

'Well, we're not together because of me. I can't seem to let it happen. He has told me he loves me and that he would stay with me forever, but still I can't say yes to it. And I have no idea why!' She said troubled.

'Oh...It has to be something big, that's stopping you, cause I can't see why you wouldn't throw yourself at him if you could...you had such a big crush on him when you were younger.' Alice said slightly confused. Sówïe looked at her big sister.

'You already know why, don't you?' Alice asked after seeing her sister's eyes.

'Yes I do!' Sówïe said with a sigh.

'Then why? Jared seems like such a great guy.' Alice said intrigued.

'I fear what would happen if it doesn't work out. I would not only lose him, I would lose them all. I'm not sure I'm willing to risk that. Maybe I would have Tomo left but Jared and Shannon would be gone!' She said and took a deep breath.

'Thea! We both know that's not the biggest why...right?' Alice said with an obvious tone.

'Yeah' was all Sówïe said, slightly defeated.

'There is someone else!' Alice stated obviously, she knew her sister even thou they've been apart for awhile. Sówïe looked at her sister slightly choked.