Chapter 30; the birth and end of the story

Okay better late than never or how the saying goes. Here is the last chapter of my story, maybe doesn't have the best ending chapter but at least the story got an ending.

Hoping you'll accept it and somewhat like it. 😊________________________________________________________________________________

October 9th
After a moment of silence Shannon looked over at Sówïe and said:
'I can't get something you said earlier out of my head, that "I don't know what it's like to feel so broken inside that no matter what you do, no matter what anyone else does, it can't be fixed" Do you really feel that way? And why can't it be fixed? Is there something I or someone of us can do to help? I want to fix it Sówïe! It broke my heart to hear you say that.' He looked at her with warm eyes and Sówïe started thinking about what she had said prior to that sentence.
'Oh my god...I told him, and you I never wanted to be a mother!' Sówïe said absent minded. Shannon just looked at her and put his hand on her arm just to let her know he's there and it's ok to let it out.
'But I never even had those thoughts about these 2 and I'm thinking it's because they are his and I love him. Sadly, Skye reminds me of Joel and how he treated me. I'm kind of wishing she was yours, I love the connection you two have.' Sówïe said and looked over at Shannon. He smiled at her, he loves Skye as if she was his.
'Sometimes I wish that too.' He said softly and in almost a whisper. Then Sówïe got a smile on her face.
'Then from now on she is and when I see her sweet face, I will think of you.' She said sincere, looking into Shannon's eyes. He smiled at her again.
'And to answer your question. I love that you want to fix it, but since I met you guys my life has taken a turn for the better and I'm so happy. Even if I don't talk about my life that often, just being around all of you helps me so much. So even though I said I never got the time to find myself before I met you, I would never want to change meeting you, because I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten this far without you three. And who ever of you made me go back to my childhood home when we were in Sweden, I should thank because without Skye I wouldn't be this calm being pregnant with twins, even if it does scare me that I know you will continue travel a lot and I will have to fix taking care of them all by myself. And not being on the road with you to see what Jared does or doesn't do. I trust him but with his looks I can never feel safe.' She blurred out because apparently she can't stop talking now!! Shannon looked away for a second.
'I will keep an eye on him for you, even though ever since he met you there's been nothing to worry about.' He said calmingly.
'And I am so darn happy that Jared met you in that tattoo shop, because my life is so much better with you in it, I don't even want to think about how it would be without you! You make me a richer man just by being my friend and not only that but my best friend, you should know Sówïe that I hope, wish and believe that you and I will grow old as best friends.' He added with a sweet smile on his face the whole time. Sówïe smiled softly looking at Shannon.
'I hope that too' she said in a soft voice.

3 hour later.
It was now time for dinner and the guys had decided to stop for food, Sówïe was still in her bed, after her talk with Shannon, she asked him to tell Tomo to come see her, he was the only one left she had to tell everything to and then after she had talked to him, she picked up a book and started reading.
Jared came over to her bed and she looked up from her book.
'We're going to stop for dinner, I hope you'll join us?!' He said softly and sat down on her bed.
'Great I'm starving' she said with a smile.
They spent a couple of hours at a restaurant, talking, laughing and eating. Then they had to continue their journey to Tampa.
The shows in Tampa and Pensacola on the 15th and 16th passed without any fuss, Sówïe stayed on the side of the stage. And before and after the shows she spent time with the guys and by herself when they had other stuff to do, that she didn't have energy to attend. They flew up to New York on the 17th.

October 18th, New York
The guys had to go to England for a show in Lincoln and would be back on the 20th, Sówïe has decided to stay in New York since her belly is quite big now. Sówïe said goodbye to them at the hotel and then she spent her days alone doing some shopping and resting.
But on the morning of October 20th, she woke up by a pain in her stomach, when she felt it again, she suspected it to be a contraction. She got slightly panicked since she was still alone, but then she got up and got dressed and called a cab to take her to a hospital just in case. At the hospital they could ensure Sówïe that it was just Braxton hicks, and she could go back to the hotel again. She felt relief but was still anxious over the fact that the twins could be born soon and that she was only at week 34, and still had 6 weeks left for a full pregnancy. Even thou she knew carrying twins rarely makes it to 40 weeks, but she wanted more time with the guys on tour before she had to go back home to LA to be a mom full time. Laster that same day Jared, Shannon and Tomo came back from their trip to England. Sówïe told them how her day started, and they all got a little freaked, but she calmed them down, since everything was fine now.

October 22nd, Cleveland
Two days earlier they started their journey to Cleveland, Ohio. They slept on the bus and Jared tried to stay close to Sówïe to help her as much as he could. As they reached Cleveland, they booked a room at a hotel so that Sówïe could sleep in a more comfortable bed. Sówïe and Jared shared a room, and when they had checked in and got comfortable in the room Sówïe stood looking out of the window. Jared then approached her from behind and walked up close and hugged her and then he reached down under her belly and lifted it, so she didn't have do feel the weight of it, and it made her moan of relief and she relaxed for a moment. The moan landed well with Jared, and he couldn't help but feel a little aroused, and then Sówïe could feel it and she turned around just to meet those gorgeous blue eyes of his. She looked at him and put her hands on his pants waistband and let her hand move closer to the button. When she reached it, she looked down to see, Jared then lifted her head back up and looked deep into her eyes and then he kissed her passionately. And then there yet again was nothing that could stop them, they ended up in bed and had a moment of passion. When they were done, they showered and started getting ready for the nights show.

November 4th, Los Angeles
They were back in LA for some days of from the tour, November 19 was the next date in Johannesburg South Africa. The guys were leaving November 17 and Sówïe could not fly so she would have to stay back home. On the evening of November 4th Sówïe's water broke and Jared rushed her to the hospital, being at week 36 she did not feel particularly scared for the babies to be born to early and that felt good. But she was not calm over the fact that she now would be a mother of 3 and that she soon would be all alone with two newborn twins. The date passed over to November 5th before the first twin decided to come out, a healthy baby boy and 10 minutes later the other twin arrived also a healthy baby boy. Cooper and Maddox were the names the boys got, and it was a mutual decision between Sówïe and Jared. They had to stay a few days in the hospital before they could leave for home on November 8th. The coming 8 days Sówïe was surrounded by Jared and Shannon, helping her as much they could with the twins so that she could sleep, eat, shower and so on as much as possible. Skye was the best big sister and helped as much she could. November 17th came, and the guys left for Africa and then Europe after that and they would be gone for a month, landing on LAX December 19th. During that month Sówïe had help from Melissa and another nanny called Autumn whom Jared fixed before he left for tour.
The month passed and the guys had about 2 weeks at home of before they started a new tour called Hurricane.

February 10th, Australia
They brought Sówïe, the twins and Skye with them to Australia for the ending of the into the wild tour. They left earlier to get some vacation time down there first, the twins were now 3 months old. Melissa and Autumn were with them too so that Sówïe had help. One day the two nanny's tock all the kids so that Sówïe and Jared could get some alone time. They went out for dinner and walked along the beach talking about everything and nothing. "I'm so happy I met you and how my life has changed since then. That you are here with me and that we have Cooper and Maddox, all though I've not been around so much. You're an amazing woman Sówïe and I love you with all my heart" Jared said as they walked along the shoreline then suddenly, he stopped still holding her hand and he fell on one knee and asked her the question "Sówïe will you marry me?" Sówïe just stood there looking at the man she had loved for so long, with a shocked face and then she smiled and said "yes".

When summer came, they had their wedding and then they lived happily ever after.

The End

.:Heaven and Hell [Jared Leto]:.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें