Characters & Prologue

Name: Sówïe Taylor (changed from a Swedish name) Sówïe = Zoë

Appearance: 5'3,130lbs but on her way down. She has dark hair, just under her shoulders.

Light blue eyes with a touch of gray. She has a bunch of tattoos.

Born: June 6 1985 in Sweden, Europe.

Occupation: Tattoo artist and Photographer

Interests: Music, traveling and sports. She has played both Soccer and floorball, in her youth.

Idols: Travis Barker (Drummer Blink 182), Mike Rosenthal (photographer), 30 seconds to mars, Kurt Cobain. Just to name a few.

Other useless facts: She's a vegetarian, hates spiders and snakes, she an Atheist, at least she think she is, she doesn't believe in God or anything like that and she's a leftie.

"You aren't our fans, I hate that word. You are our FAMILY" - Jared Leto

And we all know the Leto brothers and Tomo! Right?! ;)

Name: Jared Leto

Born: December 26 1971

Name: Shannon Leto

Born: March 9 1970

Name: Tomo Milicevic

Born: September 3 1979

It's February 15, 2005 and Sówïe just moved to Los Angeles 3 weeks ago from Sweden, to work as a tattoo artist and a photographer, she's planning to open her own photo studio. She lives' in a 2 bedroom apartment in Van Nuys. She doesn't know anyone here, so she feels kind of lonely. All though as a tattoo artist, you become like family with your coworkers, but because Sówïe's new she haven't found her place with them yet. And she doesn't easily open up or trust people, because she's been hurt to many times before.

The tattoo shop where she works is a 10 minute ride from her apartment.