Chapter 9; Sweden part 2

Ohh holy fuck, it has never been this hard to put a chapter together, as this one was! I don’t know what went wrong, I just got stuck! :/ I stood on the same spot for a week! My mind was/is fried!! :(

Oh, something fun, I got a message on my last chapter, and if you have never gotten a message about one of your stories then you have no idea how wonderful that makes you feel, I could not stop smiling. So thank you Catherine aka Musehp, for making me feel like that! :D

I had problem falling asleep that night cause of that, and then my cat left and went downstairs and then she came back up and made a sound I looked at her and then I wondered if she thought I looked like I was cold cause she had brought me my beanie from downstairs, and it’s not a small beanie! I thought I was gonna laugh my as off! God I love that cat :)

-------

Later the same night.

When Shannon and Tomo came home from the party, they had been looking for both Jared and Sówïe but not been able to find neither of them. They entered the suite and it was dead quiet, Shannon looked at Tomo with a weird look. He then walked over to Sówïe and Jared’s bedroom and he opened the door and then closed it again. He looked back at Tomo with a BIG grin on his face.

‘What?’ Tomo asked curiously.

‘I wonder if they know what they’ve done?! I can’t wait until tomorrow morning.’ He said still with a grin on his face.

‘Ohh they finally did it!’ Tomo said him to with a grin.

‘One thing I’m certain off, Sówïe will not remember! She wouldn’t do it if she would.’ Shannon said.

‘If that’s the case, I hope Jared won’t remember either. Cause otherwise, he took advantage of the situation, and that might not be good.’ Tomo said.

‘Yeah you’re right. But as we both know, they do like each other...a lot.’ Shannon then said. Tomo nodded and then they went to bed.

The next morning Sówïe woke up and she could feel that she had someone lying very close beside her, their feet were tangled into each other. Nothing weird with that, she and Jared, it didn’t mean anything sleeping like this, it had happened before.

Her head was throbbing and she still felt somewhat drunk. She only had her bra and knickers on and that was kind of weird she thought. She turned her head and looked at Jared and he was still asleep. She lifted the cover a bit to look what Jared had on, only boxers. That’s weird he usually wear PJ pants when we’re sharing bed. To oh, my head hurts too much for this. She thought and got up and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

When she came out to the main area Shannon was already up.

‘Good morning’ he said and put a grin on his face.

‘Morning! What are you grinning at?’ she said and got herself a glass of water.

‘You don’t remember last night?’ He asked her.

‘No I don’t! Is there something I should remember?’ She answered.

‘Na, nothing you should hear from me’ he said and then Tomo came into view.

‘Morning’ he said and they did the same. He looked over at Sówïe and she looked back at him, then he looked away.

‘What have I done?! Someone tell me! I didn’t kill anyone did I?’ She said when she realized Tomo knew something too. Shannon and Tomo looked at each other.

‘Someone answer me!’ she said when they both staid quiet.

‘You didn’t kill someone!’ Shannon said and then Jared comes out from their room.