Chromia gasped and pulled her helm away from Stargazer. She held her helm in her servos and took deep breaths. "What is wrong?" Stargazer asked. "Nothing...I just don't want to remember anymore." Chromia said. "Chromia, I need to know what happened to you and Elita. Be strong." Stargazer said. Chromia took a shakey breath and placed her helm beneath Stargazer's.

Chromia and Elita rushed inside to see a docked ship. Arcee and Ratchet were helping those unable to fight inside. "Sisters!" Arcee said spotting them. The dark blue femme rushed over to the light blue and pink femmes. "What are you doing with your creations?" Arcee asked seeing Primaltone, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, and Sunstreaker. "A Decepticon took eight sparklings right out of the Nursery, I need you to make sure they get to safety." Elita said handing her sparkling over to Arcee. Upon leaving her Carrier's servos, Primaltone began to make soft whirls. "You want me to put them on the med ship?" Arcee asked confused. "You know most of the pods were destroyed, please Arcee!" Elita said putting Bumblebee on the floor. "Carrier? What's going on?" Bumblebee said with wide optics. "Arcee is going to get you somewhere safe. Look after your sister." Elita said kissing the top of his helm. Bee nodded and tried to put on a brave face.
Chromia knelt down and placed her twins on the floor. "Listen to me. I need you to be strong, get on that ship and protect everyone." Chromia said finally understanding. The twins glanced at each other before looking back at Chromia. "Are you coming with us?" Sideswipe asked. "No, but you will see me again. Somebot has to watch your Creator's back." Chromia said standing. The twins looked like they were about to protest when suddenly the ship rocked. "Go!" Chromia abd Elita cried. Arcee grabbed Sunstreaker with her free servo and quickly led the creations onto the med ship.
The cargo door opened and it with several others took off.
"Let's go blast some aft." Elita said pulling out her cannon. Chromia nodded and both femmes -now armed- rushed out of the cargo hold.

By now the ship was filled with fighting Autobots and Decepticons. Elita and Chromia cut through the crowd with fierce determination since their creations were out of the line of fire.
Through the seemingly endless shouts of battle, one voice boomed over the crowd. "Face me Optimus Prime!" Megatron roared after cutting down an Autobot soldier. The warlord powered up his arm cannon and blasted a random area in the battle. The wild look in his eyes showed he didn't care who he hit. "Primus knows there is no way I'm giving him the pleasure of fighting my Optimus!" Elita growled. The pink femme pulled out her blades and charged towards Megatron. "ELITA!" Chromia shouted but her voice was lost among the cries of battle.
Elita somehow managed to reach the large warlord and delivered a swift kick to his side before slashing at his face. Megatron roared and tried to smack her away. Elita nimbly dodged and blasted the back of his helm. Megatron turned around at an alarming speed and fired his cannon directly at Elita. The blast smacked into the pink femme and sent her flying back.
Elita crashed into the wall and struggled to stand. Megatron aimed at her once again with a cruel smile on his faceplate. "No!" Chromia said pulling her sister out of the way just as the blast hit the wall. Chromia gathered her younger twin into her arms and quickly began to run from the battle.
"Elita stay with me." Chromia said as Megatron's voice boomed behind them. "Chromia!..it hurts.." Elita said shutting her optics tightly.
"Get back here you cowardly cemmes!" Megatron shouted as Chromia turned a sharp corner.

She was on the side where a few escape pods remained. She slammed her shoulder against the red button and the doors slid open. Chromia hurried inside and placed Elita on the berth before quickly closing the door. She activated the lock mechanism and rushed to the front of the pod.
Chromia powered up the controls and the capsule hummed to life. "Chromia..." Elita moaned from the berth. "Give me a second." Chromia said opening a compartment that held a large red button that read Launch. Her servo smacked it and the pod's engine's sent it forward just before Megatron reached them.

Chromia piloted the capsule a safe distance away before turning the autopilot on. The light blue femme stood and quickly went to Elita. "Hold on." Chromia said as she began to hook Elita up to the support systems. Elita sighed as the pain began to fade. "Optimus! The others.." Elita began. "Relax, they're going to be fine-" Chromia was cut off as a bright blast illuminated the pod. "What was that?" Elita said.
Chromia looked out of the window and felt her spark break. The great Ark had a large hole on its side and was sinking back towards Cybertron.
"Chromia?"
The light blue femme turned her helm and looked at her sister with shocked optics. "What happened.." Elita said, her voice barley audible. "The Ark...is destroyed." Chromia said. The light in Elita's optics shattered.

It was too much for her systems

The support systems forced stasis as means of preventing an overload on Elita's unstable system. Chromia turned away from the window and walked slowly towards the controls. She sat down and switched off the autopilot. After entering the coordinates into the positioning monitor, Chromia gripped the controls and turned the pod towards the direction of Earth.