This was the message, sent by cabir, his detective helped him knowing every detail about her.

"Freak.. That's why she was behaving so soften with me.. that means nandini was right about her, her negativity..how can you be so fool Manik.."Manik had a self talk, ruffling his hairs.

"I need to be safe from her & beta ab time aa gaya hai to tell nandini about my feelings.. before it gets too late.." again he had a self talk & then deciding what to & how to tell her his feelings he doozed off.

Next day,

"Get ready guys, its time to crack this album too.."Abhi motivated them.

Everyone was at Music Recording Studio. Waiting in the Green Room for final touch up.

"Guys.. you people will rock this time too.. so buck up now.."Nandini too cheered them.

Manik smiled seeing her & gestured her something, but she didn't understood so he texted her.

"Urgent..!!Meet me at backyard now.."he texted her & left.

"I'll be back.. Risabh ko call karna hai.."she lied & escaped.

"Nautanki.."Cabir murmered & started playing with aarav.

Others were busy with their instruments & the hooting was loud & clear. The fans were shooting for them & waiting for their live concert. But seems like manik has other plans with Nandini.

He was waiting for her & she came, "Kya hai manik.. why you have called me..kya urgency hai.. aur vo bhi yaha..thodi der main concert start hoga & here you.."she started her ranting.

"Arey atleast breath baba.. "he kept his finger on her lips & said.
She shuddered with his touch & mummed for a fraction.

"Better.." he removed his finger & continued, "vo actually i wanna say you something.. isliye i called you here..koi nai koi sath rehta hi hai.. unke samne you'll blush then.. that's why.."he finished saying & taunting her. She turned & blushed a little may be knowing that he was going to tell her today.

"See.. told you.. ab tak kuch kaha nai aur abi se.."manik went to her side & again made a taunt.

"Manik.."she yelled a little & said, "Kya bolna hai jaldi bolo.. time nai hai jyada.."Nandini said trying to wrap up quickly.

"Ohh.. soo you don't have time for me.."he pulled her from her waist & smiked. She tried to loosen his grip, "Don't even try to.."he said on her trying to move out of his grip.

"Manik.."she lowered her head & said with a shine in her smile & eyes.

"Well, lemme tell you, i called you here, (loosing his grip from her waist) to tell you about soha.."he said & she turned again a jealousy was visible in her actions.

"What soha.. you called me here to tell me about soha.. like seriously.."she said walking ahead slowly.

He tip toed her & kept his hands on her waist, she shivered on his touch, he then said, "I don't like her.. don't be jealous Miss Murthy.."

"I am not.."she stammered & closed her eyes, by his effect.

"You are.. let me clear you.. i don't like her.. i like someone else.."he said & she turned to face him & asked widening her eyes, "Who.."

He traced his fingers from her palm, forearm, shoulders & leaning to her ears he muttered, "I'll tell you after the concert."
Giving her shiver & goosebumps all over her body he stepped back few steps & admired her. She was looking adorable.

she opened her eyes, feeling his absence, but saw him admiring her.

"Chale.."he said, forwarding his elbow, she encirled his arm & both left.
"You know yesterday i got this message.."he showed her the message while walking towards the green room.

"Haww.. kiske liye.. kaun hai.."nandini asked worriedly.

Then he explained her about the message & told her about soha's plan.

"Shit.. how she stoop so low.."Nandini said, clinging more to manik.

"Relax.. nothing will go wrong.."manik rubbed his hand over her & said.

"Leave this.. nw just focus on this concert.."she withdraw her hands & said.

Both were standing outside of Soha's Cabin.

"Ok madam.. as you say.."Manik bowed infront of her & both giggled.

"Hello Guys.."Soha barged out & saw them giggling.

"Aa gayi pakane.."manik muttered & Nandini hit him playfully.

"Hey.. kaisi ho soha.."nandini asked her.

"Am fine.. How are you Manik.."Soha ignored her & asked manik.

"Am fine.. well let's go for concert.."Manik said to her so to leave her.

"Wait.. i need to talk with you manik.."Soha held his wrist & said.
Seeing it Nandini got jealous & manik got angry.

"Soha.. leave.."manik showed her his eyes & said.

She left & said, "Its Important.."

"Tomorrow.. bye.."Saying this Manik left with Nandini.

***************
To Be Continued..
Precap: