XXII

It came to realisation just then that I haven't updated this book in so long and I'm super sorry but anyways....here goes nothing.

Brittany POV

"Oh my gosh!! Yes! Yes of course I'll move in with you" he says and I jump into his arms, tears still strolling down my face.
"I love you so so much Trevor" I whisper in his ear
"I love you too Britt" he whispers back.
"Great. Just great. We all know how tonight's going to end up!" Isaac mutters and I chuckle
"They're all expecting us to do it babe"
"But we're going to. It's your birthday!"
"They're soundproof Isaac" I call back and he laughs
"Thank god for the soundproof walls" he says and the others laugh as a slow song comes on through the speakers. All the couples start dancing and I watch as they all away to the music; the girls heads on the guys shoulders.

"Do you wanna dance?" Trevor asks me softly. I look at him in the eye and nod
"Yeah" I say before I take his hand as he carries me out to the dance floor of the ship. It honestly feels like my wedding day. Everyone watching as we dance together softly to the music. It's not though. It's just my 18th birthday party. And it honestly could not get any better than this.

~~
My parents leave at 12.
"Bye mom thanks so much for coming. I love seeing you"
"Bye 18 year old. We'll miss you. See you when we get back"
"Love you"
"Love you two birthday girl. Bye"
"Bye" I wave to them as they drive off. The boats only going up the river so a few of my other friends get off there too.

"You guys up do an intense movie marathon?" Trevor asks as it's just the cast left on the boat now.
"YEAH!!" We all laugh as we sit together on the big couch. The cruise ship is full On luxury. It may only just be going up and down the river but it's so amazing. I snuggle up next to Trevor as this movie starts. I'm a bit confused as he never asked me or the others to what we want to watch so I really have no idea what I'm about to see. Should be interesting though.

.............
"Oh shit. Trevor!!" I groan as my eyes flick away from the screen. Trevor's freaking out on a video of my lore from when I was little until now.
"Oh god. That's Joanne chapman auditions. Where did you get that babe?"
"Your parents. They were happy enough to give it to me"
"Wow they are so lucky they aren't here right now. For the sake of their own lives"
"Seriously Britt. At such a young age you were cute, adorable and really talented" Victoria says and I smile
"Awww thank you. Took out after my sister though. Oh no. That's my Alice In wonderland dance when I was 14"
"You got the lead?" Jennie asks
"Yeah. It was originally Olivia who had it but they said I matched the character more so I got it" I tell them as more pictures from my high school years pop up. Even more first boyfriend is on there. Max. God he was hot. Not as hot as Trevor though.

"Trevor. Cover your eyes man. This is competition. Britt you chose well" Lamar says directing at max. I chuckle, placing my hands over Trevor's eyes. He laughs
"I'm not threatened by him at all" he says just as the video where it shows me and hints the beach one day and he strips off his shirt, revealing his 6 pack.
"Uh huh sure Trevor. Sure. We really do believe you" I say and he laughs pulling me into a side hug.
"Do you wanna go to bed now?" He winks at me while whispering it to me softly
"Ummmm yeah I'm so tired" I say sarcastically
"Alright guys thanks for s great run. We're smashed. Really had an amazing night thank you. We'll be back there but just help yourself to stuff around the ship if you're hungry. Goodnight"
"Goodnight" Trevor adds and they moan.
"Seriously you guys" zac moans
"Ahhhh soooooo tired" I pretend to yawn and they laugh
"Have fun" Jennie says
"Don't get her pregnant Trevor. Frank won't like it" Alex says. Typical
"Promise" he says before I take his hand and run off with him to our room.

I open the door and the moment I close it, he just slams his lips onto mine. The fresh clean almost romantic like room really setting the mood and before I know it I am leaning down right on top of him, physically making out as I kiss him deeper and deeper every second.

I slam my lips back onto his as I try ripping off his shirt with my fingers, still kissing him quite roughly. Once the shirts all the way off, I start kissing his bare chest, sending shivers down his spine and he starts unraveling my scarf from around my neck and pulling off my shirt as well, revealing just my bra. He smiles as he takes the lead, kissing all through my body only massaging my breasts every now and then making me feel almost so special.

Every time we do this I always feel this sensation and now I don't want it to stop here. I want it to keep going as I can't resist denying it. Like a phone sometimes, I can't put it away as it's just too tempting to send another message or check another Instagram photo. It's hard cause I never want it to stop but it always has to because deep down I know it doesn't feel right. But this time is different. It feels magically different.  And I need it, I want him, to keep going.

He keeps kissing me as I take off his jeans and he pulls down my dress now revealing for me my strapless bra and underwear and for him just his boxers. He looks at me reassuringly once more to make sure it's ok for him to continue and I nod towards him as he continues to kiss me and use his hands to touch me all over. I look around with our clothes all over the floor and know that this next part will be so intense and so amazing.

This is just going to be the best night. Or should I say the best day. It's like 1am.....whoops. I am 18 though ;)