XVII

Brittany POV
"Hey guys. Welcome welcome come in. Episode 19. Wow we've come far. Hello. Come in, come on!" Frank says to us as we come it fully costumed and our make up and hair is done.
"Take a seat. Are we ready to start filming?" He questions and we all nod. I look at Trevor- this is episode 19.
"Ready babe?" I look up at him and he gives me a short kiss on the cheek.
"Of course I am" he says softly. Only the TNS family including frank and the others know about me and Trevor. Our family we are still hesitant on telling but the fans or fans to be certainly DO NOT KNOW. I am almost 100% certain though that when the show does premiere, there will be a lot of jiley shippers meaning me and Trevor will have to pretend we are not a couple. We got this talk from frank and Chloe last week when we told them. They were happy for us of course as they were basically the ones who created our relationship. They were the ones who placed us as Jiley and therefore made Trittany so of course we had to tell them. That and the fact that I didn't want to sneak around with Trevor no longer. It has been 2 weeks since I became Trevor's girlfriend and 2 weeks since 'the car trip' and only the cast know about that. Luckily. If word got spread we would be dead.

"Ok so everyone but James in the centre please. This is moment where Stephanie tries to come back. Luckily for her, she does but she doesn't know that. Ok. Positions please" we all shuffle around. Me outside the set door as my character has just been out, hence why she enters later. This episode is sort of continuing on from the previous episode so it's different to most of the ones we do.
"And action" frank calls as the scene starts.

~~
"I would like to go.....to India" I say as I play around with the loose chains of the tablecloth found on the prop we have. Right now we are doing the scene where jiley are on their first date and they are eating foods from all around the worlds.
The scene drifts by and soon enough we're standing and dancing to We Go. Slow dancing. Basically the entire cast and crew watching us. At first I was nervous but then I realized that this wasn't just on screen love- it was off screen too and it shouldn't be nerve wracking. It should feel comfortable and flexible enough and with Trevor it just makes it a whole lot easier.

The camera I can see zooms in as everyone mouths ooos and awwws to us as we both lean in. Before I know it I am kissing him. I have to of course lean on my heels but it's still perfect. For jiley. And trittany. I pull away after about 5 seconds and smile, resting my head on his shoulders and grinning to myself. My lips pursed over. We stay like that for about 5 minutes until he speaks.
"And.....cut" he yells through the microphone as I pull away from Trevor still smiling like an idiot but I don't care. I lean in again, cameras off and kiss him once more and pulls away. I swear I am smiling so hard now and so is Trevor. This is and was amazing. Everyone is staring at us in awe and probably jealousy but to be honest this is the best moment I've ever had on this show.
"That....that was....."
"Amazing Trevor. Amazing" I finish off for him and he nods
"Yeah. Amazing. I love you so much" he says leaning in again.
"I love you more" I say quickly before kissing him again
"Maybe we could do this again just.....without the cameras" he says and my smile gets even bigger. Did he just ask me out? He is the best boyfriend ever. I look around the room and everyone is whispering and chatting obviously just letting us do our own thing. Be our own type of romantic .
"Yeah." I look up and smile
"Definitely" I finish.