XX (2)

Brittany POV
Today is my birthday. I really wanted to spend the day with Trevor but he insisted that because the girls wanted to take me out, that I good go with them for an all day shopping spree. They told me that I had to buy a special formal really nice dress because tonight just us girls are going out for pre dinner drinks. I would have to go back to Victoria's house and get dressed with the other girls, getting my hair and makeup and shoes on before heading out the door.

It was now 5:00 pm and we had reservations for 5:30 because apparently dinner was at 7. I was actually really excited- trying my first drink........If we are lying today haha. Mum and dad made me try and drink earlier so that I would be used to it and plus it's not like I was going to be overly drunk tonight at dinner or at the pre dinner drinks because come on.....we're only staying at the bar for like an hour.

~~
"I'm so proud of you Britt. You look stunning by the way everyone's going to love seeing you today" Jordan says and I smile taking another sip of my wine. I can't believe I'm 18! It's actually really exciting.
"Ok. Should we be getting going now?" Jennie asks looking at her phone. I check mine and it reads 6:32 so I guess we probably should. I nod before standing up and reaching for my purse before I am stopped by the girls
"Brittany Lynn Raymond!! How dare you think that you are paying for your own drinks on your birthday!?" Victoria says. She's not even 18 yet so o don't even know why she wants to pay for a drink even she didn't sip.
"Because I want to. Please let me" I beg and she shakes her head
"I may be 16 but I surely have money missy.  I feel bad if I don't do it. Come on. It's your birthday. Please?!" She asks me and I chuckle
"Oh." The barmen says. We stop talking and turn to him
"Her birthday?" He asks and they all nod looking at me
"It's my 18th" I say and he smiles
"Don't worry about paying girls! Drinks are on the house. Especially for you beautiful. You are absolutely gorgeous" the barmen says and I almost blush but brush it away. The other girls I can see try to hold in their giggles.
"Stop it!!" I whisper yell at the girls as they chuckle, thanking the man before we all make our way to the restaurant.
"So. How far is this restaurant?" I ask Victoria as we get in the car. She recently just got her license so it's really exciting seeing her drive.
"Well. It's about 10 minutes from here. Think you can manage?" She asks and I giggle
"Of course I can" I say and she sighs a 'breath of relief' sarcastically as the other girls laugh.

~~
Soon enough 10 minutes later we turn up to outside this waterfront restaurant cafe type eatery.

"Wow. It's so beautiful. It's like right on the Water too. There's even this big house boat on there too that looks incredible can I say. Lots of lights and banners. One says Happy Birthday Brittany on it haha looks like someone else is celebrating a Brittany's birthday to. Oh! She's turning 18 too!! Haha that's such a coincidence!" I say laughing and the girls start laughing
"What's so funny?" I ask confused as I see Jennie take out her phone and Jordan and Sam come over to me and take my arm, leading me closer and closer towards the boat
"What....?! Girls ah..not to be rude or anything but ummmmm why are we going ok someone else's house boat?" I ask now really really puzzled as to what the hell is going on. The girls ignore me, Jennie catching up to us now as she puts her phone away as she and the other girls start walking towards the entrance. We are all in heels so we re really sore too, walking all this way

"Seriously guys" I say now starting to get really creeped out as we near the entrance. They suddenly both let go of my hands and with that just start running onto the entrance of the boat that is full of lights and banners and colours. It's unreal. I just don't feel right standing her on someone else's ship. I mean they all just intruded on Brittany's party!!

"No no no no no. Jordan. This somebody else's boat. We can't just March right on like th--"
"SURPRISE!!" I hear as all these familiar faces jump up behind the couches
"Crap! You guys just scared the hell out of me. Oh my god" I scream, not loud but loudly as I see Trevor and the cast come crowding around me. All of a sudden I feel a sense of inclusion and welcoming, warmth and fuzzy type feeling and I just feel like I belong. It's an amazing feeling. For sure.

"Wow!! So I'm the Brittany hey?" I beam and they all look thoroughly confused. I laugh to myself
"We were having drinks before down there and I saw this exact ship and was instantly jealous....especially when I found out that there was another Brittany who they were celebrating but now she's me. Like this is incredible! Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much you guys" I say absolutely astounded. They all smile coming over to me and giving me all these hugs and kisses on the cheek.

Until finally Trevor comes up to me. The last of the crowd.
"You look...." He twirls me around "Amazing Brittany. Just stunning. I'm speechless but also thankful that I'm your boyfriend cause you just look so beautiful" he says dipping me and then pulling me up slowly. I blush a little as I stare into his eyes
"Happy Birthday babe. I love you so so much" he says and I smile, tears forming in my eyes
"I love you more Trevor. You are the best, most important person in my life right now and I am just so lucky to have found you. Thank you. For all this. You are the best boyfriend ever" I admit and he smiles before smirking at me and then quickly leaning in. We can hear Awwwws and oooos from around the room but honestly......

I don't care right now. All I care about is him. Is us. How lucky I am to have met him....::

(A/N: .........stay turned everyone; part 3 coming your way soon ;)