XIII

Brittany pov
"I'm....im.....we....ah....we better.....get going" I stutter pulling away from the kiss.
"Yeah....yeah.....of course. Ah let's go" Trevor stands up away from the sand and we make our way back to the car.
It's awkward silence on the way back to my house until it comes to this ditch in the road near a river. Our car stops and we try to move but we cant. We're stuck.
"What's going on?" I ask him confused as he looks at me and then opens the side of his door
"I don't know" he says looking out and then slamming the door shut again.
"Where are we?"
"I sort of maybe kind a took the long way back to your house and this way is through a river area. Forest sort of. But this place- I have no clue where we are" he tells me and I sigh
"And why would you do that?" Starting to get clearly annoyed
"Because. I thought that we could 'take a little longer' getting the costumes"
He says in air quotes and I chuckle
"Trevor. What's going on?" I asked him really confused now.
He takes a deep breath and sighs "Heres the thing Britt. I really like you. I don't know if it's because of sour characters on the show or if it's because we at whist really good friends behind the scenes but in honest truth I can't stop thinking about you. And I understand if you don't feel the same way or think that it's absolute rubbish to date cause we're cast mates but you know- I just wanted you to know that."
He admits and I am completely gobsmacked. I was expecting something more related to family issues or friendship problems between various cast members but no. It was about me. My crush.....now that I think about it.......likes me. So. I do what he did to me on the beach and what we did in the costume closet and really just out everyone's thoughts and everyone's opinions and theories behind and kiss him.

Being his costar and kissing him in my mind doesn't mean anything. It may affect our working reputation and our public image but for us- nothing. We can be Trittany if we want and we don't even have to let anyone know about it. But this is us. And we can't change that.
I keep deepening the kiss and eventually it starts getting rougher and rougher. Trevor pulls away and I pout
"What?! Why did you pull away?" I asked puzzled
"I just" he said breathless he keeps panting
"I just wanted to know if you are on the same page as me. Do you like me?" He asks and he actually sounds nervous. I shyly nod my head and smile and so does he.
"You do?"
"Hell yeah" I agree and he smirks leaning in again and then our one kiss that started turns into a heated make out and soon our heated make out turns to an intense session of ripping off clothes and kissing every part of each other's bodies. And we both know that tonight may be the night that changes our lives forever.

And in that moment, neither of us are thinking about how we are getting home or how we are removing ourselves from this ditch or how we are going to survive the night.
But we are just thinking about us. Trittany. And how this could be the start of something new. Something unexpected and something that deep down we both know will last forever.

And it's our little secret. We're keeping it just to our Trevor and Brittany selves.