XII

Trevor pov
"Can I actually pass for her?" I offer
"No!! It's Brittany's turn. Now girly.....spill" Jordan says and Britt giggles before turning to me nodding. That means she is going to say code red. You see, we knew this would happen so we made up a back up story to tell so that we wouldn't actually spill all the juicy stuff. After all it was me and Britt and even though the show hasn't even aired yet, word from the trailer and typically the cast could spread and what me and Brittany have (even though it's only stage 1), could be jeopardised and even further- ruined completely.

"Ok ok fine." She agrees smirking at me as everyone shuffles on their seat ready to hear the true (fake) story (plan B)
"So we were in the costume area and there were loads of costumes and we were locked in there for more than 2-3 hours so.....we thought we could try on some of them." She begins and I actually have to place a hand over my mouths to stop myself from laughing- the fake story is so good.
"Anyways we were half way into it and we were getting really hungry, especially Trevor, and so we decided to eat." Britt stops and stares at me making everyone turn around
"Anddddd. What's so bad with that?" Victoria asks
"Trevor ate a sandwich that was left in the corner that had been there for 2 days" Britt says quickly and everyone quickly moves away from me.
"Yuck! What the hell Trevor?"
"I was hungry ok?!" I chuckle holding my hands in the air.
"Yeah right. This popcorn I give everyone permission to throw away" Alex says and everyone laughs standing up and putting the popcorn in the bin.
I wink at Britt while they're there before mouthing "nice one" and she giggles to herself just as they start to come back.

"So what do you guys want to do now?"
"I say we make a video." Lamar suggests
"Yeah. Let's do that. For the fans-to-be"  vic agrees.
"Ok ok. What's it going to be about?"
"Well maybe we could do like a promo for the show? Make it ourselves?" Lamar says
"And how are we going to do that. It's like 10 now and I don't want to be up all night" Logan whines
"We won't. I'll take an hour or so. Come on let's do this. We need a script. Anyone want to write it? How long will it be?" Lamar organises as everyone moves off their seats and busily helps Lamar make a movie.
"Ahh I'm going to go and see if we can borrow some costumes from set. Maybe there will be you know....more next step friendly clothes to wear rather than our pjs" I offer
"Yeah ummm. I'll help but shouldn't we get changed first. Well you don't- but I will. Just hang on a sec" Britt calls. I nod my head and she runs up to her room to et changed and comes down moments later all dressed.
"Thanks guys. Bye!" Jordan calls out
"Bye" I reply as I grab the keys and make my way in my car to the studio.
"You know I really wasn't going to good the studio" I tell her smirking as we get in the car
"Why not?"
"Because. It's like 10:30 it won't be open and besides I wanted to take you somewhere"
"Awww. Would this be classified as a date though because I really don't want to be wearing these clothes to a date with you" she says and I chuckle
"If you want it to be then sure. I just don't want to do all the movie stuff. Plus being with you is just a whole lot better and more fun. And I love spending time with you"
"Well that's sweet. But where are we going?"
"Well I know you love surprises so guess what- im not telling you!!"
"Trevor!!!! I hate surprises!"
"Oh really I did not know that"I say sarcastically. She pouts and i chuckle
"Don't worry- we're here now." I tell her getting out of the car
"The beach?"
"It's peaceful here and the water is so peaceful"
"Are we going to sit on the sand?"
"I brought a picnic rug. It's in the boot" I instruct her as she reaches for it and pulls it out
We walk down to the beach and sit down on the rug watching the waves crash into shore.
It's quiet for a moment before she speaks up.
"It's such a beautiful night" she says
"Not as beautiful as you" I say to her and she smirks
"Are you flirting!!? Oh my god- Trevor Tordjman is flirting with his co-star. Isn't that a coincidence? See now I know why they casted you as James you are just such a--" I cut her off and kiss her.

Did I just say that right. I just kissed my cast mate. My friend. Brittany Raymond. Is this happening?