Twishy

It was a crisp autumn day and Twilight had just woken up and eaten breakfast. Today she was going to be visiting Fluttershy at the hospital. Fluttershy had to go to the hospital due to an infection that she had developed complications with. Twilight gathered her things and went out the door.

She began walking to the hospital and began talking to herself about what she was going to say. As she was walking she noticed all the town ponies going about their daily business. Twilight spotted a couple sitting next to each other in the park simply cuddling and enjoying each other's company. "I wish I could have that kind of relationship with Fluttershy." Twilight thought to herself.

She soon got to the hospital and asked the lady at the desk which room Fluttershy was in. "Room 208?" She asked the lady. "Yes" the lady replied and twilight went on her way. She quickly got to Fluttershy's room and quietly opened the door. Seeing as Fluttershy was sleeping twilight sat down in a chair. "Hey Fluttershy, it's been a while since I've seen you. I must say you are one of the kindest most gentlest mares I've ever met. You have the silkiest light pink hair and your turquoise eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my whole life. I just... I love you. I really do. You mean everything to me and I really want you to get better." Twilight finished what she was saying and began to sob slightly. She couldn't let herself admit she was slightly afraid of losing Fluttershy. If she lost Fluttershy she had no idea what she'd do, Fluttershy literally meant everything to her.

Regaining her composure Twilight walked towards Fluttershy and looking at Fluttershy's precious sleeping face gave her a gentle kiss. The heart monitor began to go nuts and twilight blushed feriously realizing Fluttershy had been awake. "Crud." Twilight mumbled. Fluttershy opened her eyes and began to start smiling and crying at the same time. "What you said, do you mean everything?" Fluttershy asked. "Of course." Twilight replied. Twilight gulped and looked at Fluttershy. "Um, will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes." Fluttershy grinned still crying. Soon a nurse came in to check if Fluttershy was ok. "Are you you alright?" The nurse asked Fluttershy. "I'm more then alright." Fluttershy said drying up her tears. "Ok then." The nurse said turning off the heart monitor so it wouldn't keep going nuts. Twilight smiled. "I suppose I should go now." "No Twilight." Fluttershy whimpered. "One more kiss." "Oh alright." Twilight said coming closer to Fluttershy. Twilight gently pressed her lips against Fluttershy's while trying not to cry of happiness. She had finally mustered up the courage to ask out Fluttershy and Fluttershy said yes. For both it was a perfect morning.