CHAPTER FOUR

*jai's pov*

I waited for Sophia, I was getting worried about her.
Then somebody tapped my shoulder I jumped and took a step back.

"Oh, Sophia you scared me" I said holding my chest
"I'm sorry" Sophia said looking down, I lifted her chin up.
"It's ok, I just get frightened easily, are you ok?" Looking at the cuts on her face.
"Yeah, I'm ok" Sophia said and we went along the beach.
We talked about our past, I told her about my brothers, but not about the Janoskians.

The sun was setting and we were sitting on the beach.
"Uh hey Sophia" I said
"Yeah" she smiled
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked
"OMG Alex yes!" Sophia said hugging me
"Its getting late we should get home" Sophia said
"I'll drive you" I said

I drove her home an walked her to the door, I kissed her on the forehead and said goodbye.

(Week ahead)

*Sophia's pov*

I has been a week since me and Alex started dating, today he's taking me to a grand hall it like a maul but it's old fashioned, but the clothes stores are new.

I got ready in a casual blue dress and some blue flats. I haven't heard from my grandmother in a while so I go and check on her,
She's not moving, I check her Pulse nothing, her breathing nothing..
She's dead..

I call the ambulance even though they cant save her, but still and they come and take her away. My other family all the way on the other side of California will be hosting the funeral, is it weird that funeral has fun in it?  

I wait until the ambulance left before going to the grand hall, I arrive in a über and see Alex standing against the wall on his phone.

"Hello" I said
"Hey, how are you?" Alex said hugging me
"My grandmother died" I said sadly even though I wasn't at all sad
"Oh I'm so sorry" Alex said giving me another hug.
"It's ok, let's not worry about it and have fun today yeah?" I said grabbing his hand and leading him inside the old building.
-----
Is this book good? Pls comment!