Chapter 3 - Goodnites mean Good.... Presentation?

Madison begins thinking about recipes and easy ways to do a demonstration for her school project. Time is running out and she must figure out a plan to get some Goodnites before her assignment is due. She thinks about Saturday and how she can walk back to Wal-Mart with Alyssa and pick up a package while distracting her little sister. It could work. But it could also fail. What if one of her friends from school sees her? It's the chance she has to take. Madison becomes consumed with all these thoughts and begins to fall asleep.

Saturday morning arrives with the bright sun beaming through the windows. Madison is awakened from the sound of birds chiping strong pressure from her bladder. She gets up and goes to the bathroom, then walks by Alyssa's room. Alyssa is still asleep, laying in her toddler bed. Most of her covers are kicked off. She's laying on her tummy and snoring slightly. Madison immediately notices an odor in the room; the familiar smell of warm pee. She had forgot she left Alyssa wearing a Pull-Up, which is no match for a four year old who pees rivers during the night. Her pajama bottoms and bed sheets were completely soaked. "Darn it, this is hopeless. I give up. If Mom wants her to be a baby until she's 18, that's her choice. " Alyssa hears her sister ranting and rolls over. She yawns and smiles, "Hi sister! Is it... ti... time to.... OH NO! I'm leaking!"

Madison just sighs. "I know baby... Let's get you changed. Back into a real diaper this time. No more potty training, I don't care anymore!" Alyssa smiles brightly and nods. Madison proceeds to strip Alyssa's wet clothes off and changes her into a fresh Pamper and gets her dressed for the day - a cute outfit consisting of purple short-alls with a pink shirt underneath. "Okay, time for me to go get dressed. Play in your room for a while, Aly." Alyssa nods and starts to dig out some toys. Madison goes into her room and changes into some jean shorts and a purple t-shirt. Of course now she has to spend an half hour doing her hair and looking pretty, even though they probably won't go anywhere except Wal-Mart. Madison has always been a girly girl who likes to look good. She goes in to Alyssa's room and takes her downstairs to have breakfast.

Morning passes by quickly. The girls spent their time watching Saturday morning cartoons and playing with barbies. Yes, Madison does secretly enjoy playing little kid stuff with her sister, even though she won't admit it. During this time Madison never bothers to check if her sister is wet, because she knows her diaper can handle at least two full wettings - and Alyssa never asks to be changed unless she is soaked or poopy. She begins to think about getting those Goodnights again.

"Hey Aly, let's go out for lunch and then go to Wal-Mart. Sound good?" Madison asks.

"Yeah! Can we go to McDonald's? " Alyssa responds quickly. Madison nods her head.

"Let's get your sandals on, sweetie." Madison rounds up her sister's pink sandals and helps put them on. She gets up and makes sure to pack a diaper bag this time. "Okay, let's go out and get the wagon." Alyssa looks a bit confused.

"Wait sissy. Umm, aren't you forgettin some-ting?" Madison looks around and thinks for a moment.

"No, don't think so. I have the diaper bag, money, my phone, and my shoes. What did I forget?" Alyssa giggles and blushes, then points to the front of her short-alls.

"Oh, I see. I forgot to check your diaper. Well I figured you were fine because you never said anything. Are you wet, baby?" Alyssa smiles and nods, obviously very proud of thelittle production in her pants.

"I just went some more. You gave me a lot-ta juice for bweak-fast..." Alyssa explains. Miranda just smiles.

"Okay, I guess I should change you so you don't get a rash. Up you go!" Madison says, placing her sister on the couch for a quick change. Madison is pretty good at diaper changes and manages to change her sister in less than 30 seconds. She snaps Ally's short-alls back up and tosses out the very heavy Pamper. "Okay, NOW we are ready." The girls go outside to the garage. Madison gets Alyssa situated in her wagon and they began walking towards the McDonald's (about a half mile away). Ten minutes pass and they arrive. Madison finds a spot outside to leave the wagon and they go in. Alyssa happily orders a Happy Meal and Madison orders a McChicken combo meal. Alyssa manages to finish most of her meal and slams down her entire apple juice box. During lunch all Madison can think about are the Goodnights and how she's going to pull this off. She hopes Wal-Mart has the right size. "Okay Aly let's go to Wal-Mart. I need some things."