Aiden And Miles' chapter

I'm so sorry this took so long. I'll update weekly from now on!!!.

Date Night.

...."Aiden he's so hot I don't know what to do!" Wes pouts, blushing slightly.

I roll my eyes. "Fuck him."

"Aiden!" He turns a darker shade of red. I know Wes would just love to rip the clothes off of what's his face. He hasn't shut up about how sexy the guy is since the lake trip. And that's been two weeks!

"What? You know you want to! He obviously wants to! Tell him to make sweet, sweet love to you all night. I'm sure he's in to some kinky stuff and you'll have lots of fun." I wink at Wes. Finally all those years of playing truth or dare have paid off. I know exactly what Wes fantasizes about. But hey, that's what best friends are for. Right?

"He probably wouldn't date me if I were the last guy on earth." Wes drowns in his pity pool.

I roll my eyes again and pull on my tight red jeans. These jeans make my ass look fine so Miles better like them. "Apparently you didn't see Zach staring at you with bedroom eyes the whole weekend. He wants you bad Wes."

"Don't lie." Wes mumbles softly, hiding his head underneath his light purple pillow.

"Heeee likeeeesss you~" I giggle and pounce down onto Wes' bed. I climb on top of him and try to steal the pillow away.

"Does not!" He struggles to keep the pillow in his grasp.

"Yeah hu-" a knock at the door interrupts me. "HE'S HERE!" I scream, rushing to pull on my black shirt. I nearly trip as I make my way to the door, however I catch myself. My fingers tremble as I open the door.

"Hey!" Miles smiles at me.

"Hi." I blush softly. God he is sexy as hell.

He hands me something and I look down at it. "For you!" It's a chocolate bar. A big one.

"Thank you!" I grin excitedly, taking it and placing it on my dresser. "WES IF YOU TOUCH IT ILL POUR APPLE SAUCE ON YOU!"

Wes crinkles up his nose. "Ew! Aiden!"

Heh, lets just say the apple sauce thing also has to do with my favorite game, truth or dare.

"Should I ask?" Miles chuckles as I join him in the hall.

I shake my head 'no'. "What happens during truth or dare stays between Aiden and I." Luckily I know exactly what happen so I can laugh about it as much as I want. Hehehe~

"Alright," Miles chuckles. "You all ready to go?"

I nod excitedly. "Bye Wes! Don't miss me too much!" I slam the door before my best friend can answer me. "All ready!" I grin at Miles, who by the way is looking hot as fuck. Hmm...I wonder what's under those clothes...

Heh.

"Where are we going?" I ask trying to shake the dirty images in my head away.

A smile forms on Miles' very kissable lips, "it's a secret."

"Oh poo." I pout. "I hate secrets!" You can imagine how terrible Christmas is for someone who despises waiting for presents.

"Sorry Aiden but rules are rules." His cheeks are a soft pink color. Aw! He's blushing! That's so cute....not to mention kinda hot.

I may be cute myself but that doesn't mean I can't be attracted to cute things. Cute boys are the best! And hot boys are great too!

Good thing Miles is both of those...