Sleeping With Strangers

I'm sorry I didn't get this up sooner...but I'm really bad at updating over the weekend...

Thank you all for voting and commenting!! Can we keep up 20 votes a chapter please? :3

If you want a dedication vote and put * in your comment!! 

Zach ->

Chapter Four: Sleeping With Strangers

"You are just too cute!" The blonde girl, Lilly, chimes, practically throwing herself on me. I shiver in disgust.

I really wish I wouldn't have agreed to come. Rick has done nothing but stare at his date's chest and then switch to my 'dates' chest. He's such a gross pervert. Boobs are just like sacs of fat, nasty.

"Uh, thanks?" The last time someone called me cute they went and stabbed me in the heart. I don't really like being called cute. Not at all.

"Caleb here is my roommate. He's a pretty awesome guy!" Rick leans over and roughly pats my back. I wince both time his hand touches me.

Gosh.

"Aw, you two seem like such good friends!" Rick's date, Amy, coos, clinging to the muscular guy.

"We just met-"

"Caleb and I have been friends forever! We're like brothers!" Rick lies to the girls. "Isn't that right?"

I hate lying but I feel like if I don't agree Rick is going to kick my ass. "Don't know what I'd do without you, bro?"

The girls practically throw at fit at this point. I guess they're a fan of bromances? I don't even know what's going on anymore. I just want this 'date' to end.

"I'm going to use the bathroom." I mutter, standing up and placing my napkin on the table. "I'll be back in a second." I dismiss myself and walk to the back where the sign that says restrooms is.

I don't really have to use it; I just needed to take a break from all of that. It was too much for me.

I walk in and stare at myself in the mirror. The door opens but I don't pay much attention to who walks in, I'm too caught up in my own mind to bother about the real world.

"Hey."

I freeze at the voice that brought me back to reality.

It couldn't be. No, not here, not now.

I look back into the mirror to see Reed leaning against the counter next to me. My eyes stay glued to him.

"Been a while huh?" I can only see the back of his head but I can easily picture those words coming out of his mouth.

So soft, so perfect.

Stop!

I peel my eyes away from the guy beside me and begin washing my hands. I try concentrating on the cool water but the fact that he is standing right next to me takes control of my mind.

"Don't ignore me Caleb. It'll only make this harder for both of us." Reed pushes himself off of the counter and he turns to face me.

If only I could ignore him. That would make things so much easier. I could pretend that he isn't there and not have my heart pounding out of my chest.

"What?" I snap, not feeling a bit guilty.

"Aren't you dating that emo boy?" He asks.

Who? Oh, he must mean Zach...