Kenny x Pervy!Reader *Requested*

I had never really noticed how cute this new was until I really got a good look at him! Oh, hey I'm (y/n) and we have a new kid at our school, his names Kenny McCormick. I would love to be his friend because everyone at this schools a dick. The only problem is my friends, there attention seeking whores who only really care about themselves. Don't ask why I'm friends with them. I saw him at lunch sitting alone like always and got a boost of courage, right in the middle of my best friend Wendy's speech about her boyfriend who just happens to be the quarterback of the football team. Typical right. I stood up and walked over to him despite Wendy's protests and screaming. "Hey Kenny." "O-oh umm hey (y/n) wha-what's up? Isn't that your um friend who's ya know screaming your name?" "Oh ya Wendy's a bitch, don't even get me started." "Oh ok then." For some reason he looked nervous, so I decided to ask him out right then and there. "Kenny ... Will you go on a date with me, maybe, if you want to?" I asked getting more nervous towards the end. His eyes grew wide and his face heated up as he nodded rapidly, gosh he's so freakin cute when he's nervous!! "HEY LOOK THE TWO LOSERS ARE GOING ON A DATE, WHAT A JOKE!" Wendy all of a sudden yelled. My face got so red with anger I quickly shout back "AT LEAST I ACTUALLY HAVE A DATE AND IM NOT KISSING THE QUARTERBACKS ASS!" "AUGH!" She shouted as she stormed out of the cafeteria. Kenny and I just burst out laughing.
~ Time Skip to the date :) ~
Kenny took to a beautiful fancy restaurant, however while we were there Wendy and Stan, her boyfriend, walked in and came up to us "Hey (y/n) ... What the fuck was that in the cafe earlier!" She yelled. I just stood up and punched her in the face.
I'm sorry this is so bad, I wrote it really fast bc I wanted to update for you guys!
- Syd💘