Cartman x Shy Reader

Hello sorry I haven't updated recently I have had a lot of family issues so I'm going to update twice I think today!! Love you all!! And Baby girl is Clyde's nickname for you and Sweetie is your nickname for him!
"UGGHHH (Y/N) JUST ASK HIM OUT ALREADY!!" "Craig he doesn't like me like that plus I'm waayyy to shy to even talk to him." I'm talking of course about my best friend in the whole world Eric Cartman. I really like him and everyone on he team knows I do, but he just doesn't feel he same way. "(y/n) he does like you." "No Craig he doesn't!" "(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) HE LIKES YOU CANT YOU SEE IT ... You can't tell me you don't see him glaring daggers at me for talking to you I mean it's pretty fucking obvious." "CRAIG FREAKING TUCKER HE DOESNT WHY WOULD ANYBODY LIKE ME?! HUH?!" "(y/n) you know your absolutely beautiful right?!" "No I'm not Craig I may be your best friend, but you don't have to lie." "I'm not lying (y/n) I gotta go back to baseball practice now think about what I told you." "Ok thanks Craig!"
~Time Skip to after practice~
"Dude just ask her out already!" Clyde told Cartman, he replied with "Dude (y/n)'s not right for me she's a total tomboy not the type of girl to get dressed up for fancy things like me dude." I didn't want to hear anymore so I walked away for a minute. Then I walked into the locker room and most of the guys were just in there boxers, so I decided to have my fun ... I went up to Clyde and ran my fingers up and down his arm "So Clyde do you want to do something with me tonight??" I asked him with Cartman staring right at us "(y/n) ... I ... Uhhhh ... Sure baby girl id ... Uhhh ... Love to!" He replied stuttering and excitedly. Ok great pick me up at 7 and take me somewhere fancy sweetie." I said seductivly.
~Time Skip to the date~
"So Clyde ... Tell me something about you I don't know ... If that's possible haha." Me and Clyde are so best friends so I know almost everything about him. "Umm ... Well ... Uhh ... " "Clyde sweetie loosen up a bit!" It was them when none other than Eric Cartman burst in through the doors! "(y/n) omg ... I have to tell you something ... (y/n) I love you ... like a lot you may not feel the same but ... well you deserved to know I guess so ... uhh ... I'll just leave now, enjoy your date ..." I looked to Clyde with an apologetic look and he said said "Go get him baby girl ... I love youuu!" He completely understood "Thanks sweetie I love youuu to!" Then I ran out of the restaurant and jumped on Cartman's back and yelled "I love you to you idiot!!!" "(y/n)!!!!" Then you grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him roughly. It was the best!