Tweek x Reader

Tweeks P.O.V.
"I'm sorry Mr. Tweak your girlfriend has leukemia." As soon as I heard that from the doctor I broke down crying, no, sobbing! I love (y/n) more than anything in the world. She still has yet to find out and I'm afraid how she's going to take it!
Your P.O.V.
"I'm so sorry Ms. (l/n), but you have cancer." As soon as I heard that I immediately shouted the first thing that came to my mind, "WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ... MY HAIR?!?!" "What?" Tweek asked me. "YOU HEARD ME I DONT WANT MY HAIR TO FALL OUT!!" "You have a deadly diasease and your worried about ... your hair??" "YES!" "Oh ok then ..."
~Time Skip to a year and a half later~
Tweeks P.O.V.
(y/n) has a wig ... well she wears a different wig almost everyday, she's the only one who's allowed to see her bald! The doctor just told me (Y/N)'S IN REMISSION NOW!!!! That's the best news I've ever gotten in my entire life!!! I'm planning something BIG for when she finds out which is in 5 minutes! "Hey Tweekers lets get going." My best friend Craig said to me, he's helping me with all of this. "Alright Craig I'm coming." We went into (y/n)'s room with the doctor and she looked at us with a worried expression. "Miss (l/n) you are officially ... in remission!" (y/n)'s doctor, Dr. Collins, said with exitment. We have all grown really close to Dr. Collins in the past year and a half. (y/n)'s face lit up with exitment and she looked so cute like a child on Christmas morning. "REALLY?!" She asked "Yepp" I said smiling brightly then I continued to say "(y/n) (m/n) (l/n) I have loved you since I first met you ... You really live up to your life motto 'Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught' haha umm anyway, I thought I would do this at a really good time like now that your in remission, I would love it if you would do me the huge honor of marrying me and becoming Mrs. Tweak?" "YES YES YES TWEEKERS YES!!!" She said with tears coming down her face.
~Time Skip to a year later~
Your P.O.V.
I was getting ready for my wedding and then my dad came in and started walking me down the aisle when it happened ... My nose started bleeding, I knew the leukemia came back ...
Sorry for the cliffhanger haha comment of you would want a part two!