prolouge

I stared out of the plane window, the sight was so pretty, I couldn't wait to be in Los Angeles. This has been the first vacation we've had in years. Just then I heard someone over the loud speaker. It was the pilot.

"Everyone we are going to experience some turbulence, remain calm and sit tight."

I didn't let myself panic, the pilots have this covered. I looked over to my mom, she looked at me and held my hand.

"Tt's okay, it's just going to be a little bumpy."
as soon as she spoke, plane jerked a little, and we laughed. I looked out the window and the sky was getting dark. It was strange to me, it was beautiful out only minutes ago. The plane shifted again, causing the little girl seated in front of us to start screaming.

Then the plane started shaking. Tears quickly started to form in my eyes, everyone around us started to look panicked. Only moments later, red flashing lights filled the interior of the plane. The shaking sped up, causing everyone in the plane to scream and cry. We heard the pilot's voice over the loud speaker.

"Everyone we are going down! Prepare yourselves for impact!"

Looking up, oxygen masks dangled from the ceiling. I started crying so much my head started to pound. My mom clutched my hand and pulled me into a hug and I cried into her shoulder. My dad was up the isle and I wish he was here with us. I would look up and see him trying to get to us, but the shaking would just make him fall back into his seat. There was a moment of silence..

I felt the plane stop.

the airplane fell in what it felt like slow motion towards the earth, I screamed at the top of my lungs as I felt the pressure drop, making my body feel weightless. I curled into a tight ball as we hit the ground with a blast.

I instantly blacked out.

I woke up in a pool of metal, I couldn't feel my legs and my right wrist felt like it was broken. I turned my head, it was pounding. My neck felt soar and it almost brought me to tears when I turned. The remaining pieces of the plane were scattered around me. I started panicking. I tried to stand up but I could only sit. I started crying

"mommy!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. No answer.

"mommy, daddy!" I started choking on my tears, then I passed out.