1.

Beyonce's Pov
Hello, I'm Beyoncé Knowles. I'm 22 and I'm from Houston, Texas but I recently moved to New York City to follow my dream in singing. I was in a group called Destiny's Child, that didn't work out so I went solo. But me and the girls are still VERY close. We all got our own things going. It was just the best way to go.

I am single and I'm really not looking for anyone. Not like I have time to date anyway. My mom says I should try to date but I'm just happy by myself. I did talk to August Alsina but.. He's a nice person and all, he just has way too many sides for me..Apparently I was one of them. New Subject. As for kids? No. I don't need them. I just have zero time. I don't even know how to handle a kid.

I'm a very nice person at heart but to some people I may come off stuck up. I mean, I hate that people see me as that way but I can't change their opinion. I still love them.

Right now I'm in New York recording a song. It's a little difficult because it's in Spanish. But I got this.

It's a little past midnight and we were just wrapping things up. I grabbed my jacket and made my way to the car that was waiting for me outside. When I got in I looked at my phone. I had a miss call from my manager and my mom. I called my manager. He told me to call my mom. So I did.

******Phone Conversation*****
Tina- Bey?

Me- Hey mom. What's up?

Tina- You need to come to Texas.

Me- Why? I was just there two weeks ago.

Tina- You know the children's home we used to always visit at Christmas time to hand out gifts?

Me- Yea.

Tina- Well it's closing.

Me- What? I donated 10,000 dollars to them.

Tina- Obviously it wasn't enough. Works started to quit and there just weren't enough people willing to take up the jobs. The state is closing it..... Most of the kids got adopted at the last minute.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I'm tired.

Tina- Some found foster parents......Except one.

Me- Oh really?. So what does this have to do with me mom? We can't stop them from shutting the place down. Although it was very old-GCO.

Tina- BEY!

Me- *Sighs* What??

Tina- I told them you'll take the child.

Me- YOU DID WHAT!!!!!!?

Tina- Come to Texas.

*********End of Convo********
Did she hang up in my face?

I looked up and poked the driver.

Me- Take me to the airport please.