I'll never forget you.. an Andy Biersack love story.

5 guys entered the restaurant.. all dressed in leather. all with black hair. all tall. all wearing warpaint. all had tattoos.. I glanced quickly at the tallest guy, he looked familiar.. maybe he--.. no! he can't be, Andy moved to New York with his friend, all those years ago.. oh how i missed him. I looked at the guy again, he had the same features as Andy.. hmmm.  

''Olivia, take out this plate of food and ask the customers if they want to try one'' one of the bosses said. I looked down at the plate and nodded.. ew these things looked nasty. I went over to the table where the guys in leather were sat. 

''hi, would anyone of you like to try one?'' i asked. 

one of the shorter guys looked up at me. ''what are they?''

oh god, what are they. i quickly made something up. ''they're tuna balls'' i grinned.

the tall guy looked up at me and smiled. ''tuna balls?'' he laughed.

oops. that sounds wrong. ''balls of tuna, wrapped in pastry'' i winked.

the guy with the bandana shrugged and took one. ''mmmm, they're tasty. but they don't taste like tuna'' he said.

i started blushing, all the guys took one of the ''tuna balls''. i quickly turned and walked back to the kitchen..

the tall guy even spoke like Andy, i'd recognise that deep voice anywhere.

It was time to finish work, i got changed into my clothes and left the restaurant.. the tall guy was stood outside, one foot against the wall, smoking a cigarette. his eyes lit up when he saw me, maybe he recognises me now?

''hey, you work in that restaurant don't ya'' he smiled and then offered me a cigarette.

i got one and he lit it for me, he kept giving me curious looks.. ''so, what's your name?'' he asked.

he just asked my name?! i was pretty sure he said he'd never forget me, but nope. he did forget me. liar.

''Olivia Angel'' i mumbled, loud enough for him to hear. he nodded. ''i'm Andy Biersack'' he smiled.

I KNEW IT. IT IS Andy! my name didn't seem familiar to him though, i sighed and took a drag of my cigarette.

we spoke for a while, i wasn't interested in anything he was saying. i wanted him to remember who i was, i was a BIG part of his life. he sure does forget easily. i threw my cigarette on the floor and stood on it, ''i gotta go'' i mumbled to him and then turned around to walk away.

''wait'' he said as he grabbed my arm.. ''yes?'' i asked, ''can i have your number?'' he asked.. his gorgeous blue eyes looked into mine..

I nodded, he gave me his phone and i wrote my number in it, he did the same with my phone. ''see ya'' he smiled and gave me a light hug.