excuses, excuses.

[Olivia's POV]

My alarm started going off.. i jumped up, it was 8am?! i'm in work in an hour. i jumped out of bed and got in the shower and quickly got dressed into my work clothes.. tied my hair up and put a bit of makeup on. I made myself some toast and a coffee and sat at the kitchen table.. reading through the newspaper quickly.. all of a sudden my phone vibrated, i picked it up off the table.

text (1)

Andy B.

''i'm sorry about last night. can we talk?.''

i sighed and texted back.. our conversation went like this.

Me. 

''what's there to talk about?''

Andy B.

''things. us?''

Me. 

''there isn't any ''us'' Andy. i told you that already, you left me and broke my heart.''

Andy B.

''it hurt me just as much.. i didn't wanna leave. stop being such a bitch.''

Me. 

''so why did you?! and shut the fuck up.

Andy B.

''i had to.''

Me.

''excuses, excuses. i've got to go work. bye.''

I felt bad for speaking to him like that, but how can he expect to be a part of my life again.. just like that? i don't trust him anymore.. i don't wanna get too attached incase he leaves again. I missed him, so much. but i can't get hurt again. I threw my phone in my pocket and drove to work. 

I heard fan girl screams outside the restaurant. ''omg andy six, andy sixxxxxx, andy six.. i want your babies. i wanna marry you'' someone said. i rolled my eyes. great. he's here. ugh. Andy walked inside with his friend, who was shirtless and had a tattoo saying ''outlaw'' across his stomach. awesome. 

The fan girls follwed them inside and started hugging them and touching them everywhere and screaming.. Andy smiled at them but i could tell it was too much for him, all the girls were jumping all over him and his friend.. i rolled my eyes again.

''hey girls.. are you gonna buy something from here?'' i asked. they shook their heads.  ''well please could you leave.'' i snapped. Andy looked at me and then at them. ''me and Ash will come outside in 10 minutes..see ya then girls'' he smiled. they squealed and ran out. Andy stared at me and started laughing. ''mooooooodyyyyyy'' he said. i shrugged, his friend kept on checking himself in the mirror and then he turned around and looked at me ''i'm Ash, i play bass in Black veil brides. Andy's band''

he smiled.. i nodded ''nice to meet ya, i'm Olivia Angel'' he grinned.

''you have a badass name'' he said and winked at me. i smiled.  I picked up the plates of food and took them to table 4 ''enjoy your food'' i smiled.. i felt someone tap on my shoulder, i turned around quick. guess who. 

''can we talk?'' his voiced pleaded.. i sighed. ''fine'' i said as i took my apron off and went out the back door, Andy followed me.. he lit a cigarette and started smoking it, he offered me one but i shook my head.

''i'm truly sorry for leaving. you were my world and i shouldn't of done that'' he said as he took a drag of his cigarette.  ''what do you want Andy?'' i asked and sat down next to him on the wall.. he moved my hair out of my eyes and wrapped a strand around his finger. 

''you've still got perfect hair, i notice'' he smiled.. i smiled back ''you still have the most prettiest eyes'' i said as i looked into them, they lit up a little when he noticed i complimented him.

We had a moment of silence and then he spoke ''what's new?'' he asked.. ''not much, work and shit like that.. how about you?''.. he paused. ''just out and about, with the girlfriend and the boys'' he answered, my heart kinda sunk when he said ''girlfriend''. but hey. i have a boyfriend, i shouldn't feel jealous of that girl. ''aw. i love my boyfriend'' i faked smiled.. Andy looked into my eyes, and i melted.