I Beat Up A Disabled Person

Chapter 17

"Welcome to the 200th floor, Skyler. So glad you could make it." Hisoka smiles from the end of the hallway. "Although, two days? That took longer than I expected of you. It's already March 1st"

"Whatever, Hisoka. What am I supposed to do now?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Fight, isn't it obvious?" Hisoka walks over to me and uses a finger to tilt my chin up so I'm looking directly at him.

"Yeah, but you still haven't given me a clear answer on why we're here and not with the troupe!"

"Shhhh. The troupe is a secret." Hisoka lets go of my chin and twirls around. "I found out that my dear, precious, fruit was coming here to ripen, and I couldn't give up an opportunity to watch him grow." Hisoka says creepily.

"So you took me here just so you could stalk Gon?" I ask, deadpanning.

"Of course! It turns me on!!!" Hisoka grins, and I swear I can see weird aura lights emitting from his pants, absolutely disgusting.

"That is gross."

"No, Skyler, I'm sure you find it absolutely intoxicating. Don't you?" He asks me, once again bringing his face inches from mine. Against my will, my body tingles, and I take a small mental break to stay calm.

"Hmph, you wish Hisoka." I say with a playful wink as I step back. "Anyway, I'm going to sign in now before I get demoted to the first floor. I see you changed your outfit, it looks nice." I tell him as I walk away. His outfit is better than it was before, but still tragically hideous in terms of fashion, but who am I to talk about fashion?

I learn that I have to sign up for one fight at least every 90 days or I will loose all of my status. I receive my room number after signing some forms that basically say they have no responsibility over injuries and death. Blah, blah, blah, nobody reads the terms and conditions anymore.

I being to walk toward my room- 2222- when I feel some slightly threatening auras from behind me. I pause in my step before turning around to face three disabled persons. They are all male, one is in a wheelchair, one has a metal leg, and the final one seems to be missing one of his arms.

"Why, hello there. You must be new, I'm Gido." The one that is dressed kind of like a top says.

"Yeah, I just made it to the 200th floor today. Why?" These people look like they are annoying, I want to get this conversation over with already.

"Fight us." The guy in the wheelchair says, incredibly blunt. I look at them, the only one that could be a difficult fight for me is Gido, he seems to be covering his head, and I wouldn't be able to use my nen power on him very easily. Of course there are other ways, it's difficult, but hair is not the only way my power works.

"Hmmm, okay." I agree, and they seem taken aback. "I'll only fight one of you though, and make it tomorrow, I want to get it over with." I point at the one with only one arm. "You, I'll fight you. I'll sign up now even."

"Okay.... I'll... Fight... You...I'm Sadaso..." The dude says trying to act creepy? I'm not really sure.

I walk back to the registration place and sign up for a fight for the next day; March 2nd. I finally get to my room, and it is much nicer than the one I had before. There is a giant plasma TV screen, a king sized bed, and it is just very large in general. I flop down onto my bed. What am I getting myself into? Am I following Hisoka around to see the troupe? Gon and Killua are going to be here in two days according to Hisoka's stalking skills, so I'm sure they'll be here when Hisoka expects them. That's why I'm fighting tomorrow. I can't take any chances that they'll see my fight.

Falling asleep allows the night to pass quite quickly and when I wake up, I'm excited to find out that I am allowed to noticeably use my nen in a fight. Dressing differently, today I decided to wear a mid-thigh length tight bike shorts and a more fitting t-shirt. I'll still be wearing my jacket. I want to be prepared as I can be, so I even revert to my normal self. I'm still shorter than Hisoka by a lot, but at least now I'm saving some nen. My match is in two hours, so I leave the tower and start walking around town. The tickets to my fight have already sold out, and it's not a surprise when I see that most of the people are betting that Sadoso is going to beat me.

It's not necessary, but I place all my money on the bet that I am going to win while he will have zero points. The person who is taking my bet asks me if I'm sure I want to do that when I placed my bet. All I did was nod. I'm definitely sure that the crowd will be losing money today.

From around different places, I collected some information on my opponent. It turns out that he has some sort of invisible arm. I'll be using gyo to make sure I can see his nen, but other than that, he seems to have no special abilities. This fight should be a piece of cake. Mmmm cake reminds me of food, and my stomach rumbles. I find a shop to get some eggs for breakfast when I realize that I don't have money anymore...

Oh, well. If I want something, I'll just take it. I go into a convenience store and grab a few things that I want to eat. Then I walk out, the security guard that tried to stop me ended up just wiping all the footage on the cameras for me, how nice of him, am I right? I yawn as I eat and walk back to the tower in time for my fight.

I stand on one side of the square and Sadoso stands on the other. My gyo is already activated, and I see his nen arm slithering around his body like a snake.

"Begin."

Sadoso launches straight into his attack, his nen striking forward. I jump toward the left and start running straight toward him. The arm is coming from behind me to attack, but I'm faster and I launch into a jump, punching Sadoso on his right cheek, spinning him around. I grab one of the hairs on his head.

"Clean hit. 1 point"

When he his head clears, I'm on the opposite side of the stage sitting cross-legged. The announcer is going crazy.

"Skyler got a clean hit!!! WHAT IS SHE DOING ON THE GROUND NOW?!!!" I smirk.

I pull out a conjured doll and hold it in my lap.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sadoso yells in fury. "I will not be made fun off." He starts to run toward me. I place his hair on my doll.

"Freeze." I whisper, and Sadoso freezes in his tracks. "Speak."

"What did you do?!! I can't move!" Sadoso's nen arm is also frozen, inches from my face.

"IT SEEMS LIKE SADOSO IS UNABLE TO MOVE!!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? DID SKYLER SO THISSS?!!!!!" The announcer screams.

"Zetsu." Sadoso tries to struggle, but his nen slowly vanishes. Wonderful. I stand up, and walk toward Sadoso slowly, building up nen in my fist as ko. I'm not skilled like an enhancer by any means, but against someone with no nen, it should accumulate a fair amount of damage. I can see the fear in his eyes as I walk forward, fist raised. A creepy smile in on my face, and a cackle is emitting from my lips.

"I really wish you were a better puppet." I giggle feverishly. My arm swings around and my fist crashes into his face. Sadoso is flown backwards. Right after my fist connected with his face, I whisper release. Sadoso is screaming all the way until his body hits the edge of the arena and he crumples to the floor unconscious. His blood all over the place.

I win, how could I not, Sadoso is incapable of fighting me anymore. I smile and walk back through the door which I had entered through to come into the arena in the first place, licking some of his blood that had stained my knuckles. The crowd erupts into yells. The people who lost their money are yelling in frustration, while the people who didn't bet at all are yelling because I was awesome. Or at least I assume they are.

As I am making my way back to my room to check how much money I now have in my account, I see Hisoka.

"That sure was interesting, don't you think Skyler?" Hisoka asks me, a glimmer in his eyes.

A/N: My first attempt at an actual cliffhanger. What did you think of my fight scene? As always, thanks for reading, and please comment!