I Become A Hair Stylist

Btw, I have been, and will be, regularly updating every week on Sunday. Thank you for reading!!

Chapter 11

The week passed quickly, and all the people who had six points were waiting where the airship was ready to pick us up. I was there with Killua and there were five other people there, Hisoka, Illumi, an old man, the ninja dude, and a guy with a bow. Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio still weren't here yet, but I could feel their presence, they were coming which means they passed, and I was going to be the only girl... I knew that toxic bee girl isn't very strong, but I always want other females to be stronger. Just then, the others run into the clearing,

"Gon!" Killua says.

"Killua!" Gon says, both of them giving each other thumbs ups. Seven of the ten people who made it are rookies. And as we climb onto the ship, Gon is telling Killua and me a very interesting story about how they got out of a cave filled with poisonous snakes.

We just wandering around on the ship when a loudspeaker tells us that the chairman wants to speak to all nine of us before the fifth phase, starting with Hisoka. Gon finished the story right before my name is called. I go into a closed room to talk with the chairman. Netero asks me why I want to be a hunter, and I respond with the usual perks that go along with a license. Netero asks me a few more questions about who I want to fight and who I didn't fight. I basically said I didn't care, but I was watching Killua, Gon, Hisoka, and Gittarackur.

At last the final phase is going to begin, and we all gather in a fairly large room. Netero tells us that only one person will not pass, and there will be one on one fighting. This seems very interesting. When he releases the bracket, I see that the first to fight is Gon vs. Hanzo. While Killua worries about having less potential than Gon, I don't really care, because I didn't show my full power anyway. After all Illumi is ranked as one of the lowest, and I know that he is incredibly strong.

As Gon and Hanzo step forward to begin the fight, it is obvious to see that Hanzo is much stronger than Gon. Although, Gon has so much potential, you never know how much a person can improve a fight. There are a few rules; your opponent must surrender, no killing, knockouts or TKOs. That might be a little difficult, but torture is a hobby of mine, so I probably won't have any troubles.

Gon and Hanzo's fight finally start, Gon rushes forward with a burst of speed, but in less than a second, Hanzo has caught up and strikes the back of Gon's neck with his hand. Gon falls forward with a look of pain and surprise. Killua hisses, and I look at him. He has sort of an angry look on his face, and whether it is anger towards Hanzo or Gon's fail, I cannot tell. Hanzo, begins to try and help Gon come back to his senses, while in a nice way, telling him that he is no match. Gon's brain can't comprehend things like this, so he will have a lot of trouble accepting it. But, I also think that Gon just doesn't have the capacity to understand complicated tasks, especially when he is under pressure.

"Just surrender." Hanzo tells Gon calmly.

"Never going to happen!" Gon manages to force out. With another sharp hit, Gon falls to the ground again, and Leorio and Kurapika grimace. I just watch with a thoughtful gaze.

"Surrender." Hanzo says again. When Gon tries to stand up again, Hanzo releases a punch to the gut, freezing Gon in place. Killua has a poker face, he must be used to watching stuff like this happen all the time.

"Gon don't be stupid. You still have another chance!" Leorio frustratingly yells.

"Leorio." Kurapika interrupts. "If you were in Gon's position, would you give up?"

"Hell, No!" Leorio says angrily. Well then, why the hell would you expect Gon to? I yell in my head. Besides the fight is just getting interesting. Leorio keeps says stupid things and I decide just to tune him out. What I would do, just to make him shut up. Jeez.