Chapter 23

Harry's POV

Watching Miranda drive away from me broke my heart.

"Do you see what you've done? You've ruined everything!" I shouted at Marissa.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I never meant for this to split you two up. I wanted us being together to be a secret."

"Yeah sure. You're 'sorry.'"

"I am Harry!"

"Just come inside. It's starting to rain."

I made both of us a cup of tea and phoned Mum. "Hey Harry. You're mum isn't home. Shes out." robin answered.

"Is Miranda there?"

"Actually she just left."

"Shoot." I mumbled.

"You needed her? "

"Uh yeah. Not anymore. Bye Rob. See ya later."

Then, I hung up .

I decide to start looking for her tomorrow.

Soon after, Marissa and I fell asleep.

*

Miranda's POV

* the next day *

The babies and I stayed the night in a motel on the side of the high way. We are headed to my cousin Baileys house.

Today is fathers day. I'm sad that Harry can't see Racheal and Zack but what he did to me really crushed me. "Morning babes. Time to get going." I said strapping them into their cars eats.

Harry's POV

I got up very tired and dizzy. I looked around and seen a bottle of vodka and alcohol on my bedside table and Marissa wrapping in my arms.

Shoot!

I hope nothing happened! I really really hope so.

"Mariss! Get up! We need to find Miranda!" I said shaking her. "Ugh. Okay."

After our morning routine Marissa wanted to change her clothes do I drove her home for a minute. To let her change. She came out with camo skinny jeans and a black t shirt.

Today was fathers day. I had to find Miranda and Racheal and Zack! HAD to.

"What happened last night?" I asked. "I'm not sure. I can't remember. The last thing I remember is me getting a wine glass out and a shot glass." she replied.

"I hope I can drive with this hangover."

* 2 hours later*

I've called everybody and no sight of Miranda. Crap. I called everybody I know. I can't call her parents because I don't know them. They abandoned her when she was 15.

I finally spotted someone with a red car and two carseats in the back. I looked at the license plate and it was Miranda! I then spotted a blonde girl coming out with two kids. That's Miranda! I'm do excited!

She put Racheal and Zack in the back seat and started driving.

I followed her.

__________-----------------__________

HEY HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

OMG I HAVE 412 reads!!!!!