Chapter 19

Miranda's POV

Once we get to Anne's house, Harry and I have a cup of tea and leave to go to Liam's house. He is hosting a party for Harry and I for our anniversary. I have my gift in the back and all ready to go.

Once we arrive I see that Harry is a little shaky and nervous.

About what?

I walk over to his side and peck his lips. He seems a little bit surprised at first, then he soakes into it. Since Liam is the only one there exept for Harry and I, the kiss turns into a quick make out, then into a hug. "Why we're you nervous?" I asked. "No reason babe. It's just that our 2 year anniversary is today. I'm just nervous about the party." I nod. I smile.

Harry and I end up curled up on the couch and he kisses my temple. Now that I think of it, he's really the best man on this earth.

About an hour later, the guests start to arrive. My friends. Harry's friends. Family. Racheal and Zack. It's just overall the best anniversary ever.

"I'd like to make a toast to Harry and Miranda. For being together for 2 years, without that 8 month break up. And for raising an amazing family." Molly shouts. Everyone shouts back "cheers"

"I'd like to give Miranda my gift now. In front of everyone here. All the people that mean the most are here, and they should be the first to see." Harry says taking my hand and leading me to the middle of the room.

"Miranda, you mean the world to me. Knowing youre there by my side. The way you let me kiss you wherever, your smile, your giggle, your laugh, your sense of humor, and everything in between makes me love you even more. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. With that said, "

I am tearing up.

He gets down on one knee.

Pulls out a Pamdora box.

And says the enchanting words.

"Will

You

Marry

Me?"

______________________________

I know it's short. I'm really REALLY SORRY !

But aren't you happy? THEY ARE ENGAGED! Thanks so much for over 209 reads, and everything.

Please check out the fanfic me and @josselin15 are writing together. It's in her account and it's called 'Camp Counseler'