Chapter 3

Miranda's POV

" Are you okay?" Harry asked. " Yeah, I'm okay. I just walked in and I felt a huge gust of heat. I didn't know what was happening, it all flashed before me." I said. " Everythings ginna be okay. I promise you." he said rubbing my shoulder. ' I like you. Really like you.' that sentence kept running through my head. We've only known each other for like half a day, and he likes me? I zoned out of my little thought and looked at Harry. " you have beautiful eyes." he said. I smiled and looked back at the road. Things were getting really awkward between Harry and I.

We came to a stop. I pushed back a peice of my blonde hair and hopped out of Harry's car. My hair blew in the wind and also got wet. I hate my hair when it flies everywhere. Harry opened the door for me, " after you." he said with his signature smile. I stepped in, the smell of vanilla came to me. I tooke off my shoes and jacket. "where am I going to sleep?" I asked. "I have an extra room that my sister or mum used to sleep in when they visited." he said. " where might that be?" I asked. I followed Harry to the room. " here you go Miranda." Harry said. I smiled and sat on the bed taking in the feeling that I'm going to be living here, this is my room, and I'm living with Harry. And Harry likes me, I'm scared that I'll gain the feeling of liking him, maybe even loving him.

Harry's POV

I showed Miranda her room. "here you go Miranda." I said. She smiled and I walked away. She was beautiful. Yes, I know that we've only known each other for half a day but she is truely beautiful and I want her to be mine. Forever. I plopped down on the couch, grabbed the remote and started watching whatever was on tv.

It was around 10:00 pm. I would usually be going to be in bed by now of it was any other day but it's Friday. Miranda's still hasn't come out of her room yet. " Miranda?" I asked knocking on her door. " yes?" she replied. I was flattered by her voice. " you haven't come out in six hours, are you okay?" I asked. " yes Harry, im fine. But I think I'll be going to bed now, goodnight Harry." she said. "goodnight Miranda." I replied.

• next morning•

Miranda's POV

I woke up and looked in the mirror. My morning hair wasn't so pleasant. I brushed my hair and walked out of my room. " Harry?" I asked. " I'm in here Miranda." he shouted. I looked in the kitchen and seen Harry cooking. " you like pancakes?" he asked. I nodded. I sat on the couch and turned on tv. Harry came in and sat beside me, handing me a plate with a pancake on it. I'm not much of a big eater. " so, Miranda, what do you want to do today?" Harry asked. " I don't know, maybe go to a museum." I replied. " sounds good. Wee leave in an hour." he said. I nodded and walked to my room and got tooke a shower, got dressed, did my hair and did my makeup. I walked out of my room with a green pencil skirt, a black tank top and a see through blazer and flats. My hair was curled and I just put on eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss on. I seen Harry sitting on the chair talking on the phone. " ok thank you. Bye." he said. I stood there and just stared at his face. The curls, his lips, nose, and the dimples when he smiled. I smiled. Harry looked at me and said, " we have a week off of school because there is a cockroach invasion. It looks like its gonna take a while for them to investigate how they got there." I smiled and Harry smiled back. " let's go!" I said. He smiled at me. " what?" I asked, " nothing. You just look amazing." he said. I looked at the ground and smiled. I grabbed my jacket and Harry and I were out the door.

We arrived at the museum and we were just looking around. Then, I seen Harry's ex-girlfriend that he told me about.

Marissa Andrews.

" Harry, look." I whispered tapping his shoulder. " what is it Miranda?" he asked. " marissa is here." I said. He tried to answer but then marissa came over to us. " hi Harry." she said with a smile on her face. Harry rolled his eyes. "what are you doing here?" I asked. "oh nothing just out for a day with Mexi." she said. " we'll we better scurry along now. Bye Marissa." I said walking away. Harry followed. " why did you walk away?" harry asked. " I didnt want to cause a big scene." I said. " do you want to leave?" Harry asked. " yes, please. I need to get away from her." I said. Harry smiled.

I'm acting like such a jerk. Why did I want to leave? I didn't even know her.