Chapter 15

Harry's POV

The car ride home was silent until Miranda broke the silence. " Are you okay with my decision?" Miranda asked. "Of course I am babe. That school could probably take care of a child better than me." I replied unlocking the flat door. "Okay." she said, kissing me. I love Miranda so much.

"You know I love you?" I ask "You tell me everyday." she giggled. "I know. And I'm going to keep doing it," reply. " I love you." I said and she giggled.

"Harry,"

"Hmmm..?"

"I'm scared I'm going to get fat and look terrible." "Miranda! You are beautiful and you will never get fat when you're around me. When ever I see your face my heart stops beating. You're beautiful." I say. "Harry! You made me cry!" She said wiping her years off of her face. "Wanna go lay down?" I ask. "Yeah." she replied.

We go to the bedroom and her head is on my chest.

Mirandas POV

"I think I'm going to go to the hospital tomorrow and get an ultrasound." I said. "I'm coming." "Harry, youre the baby's father. Of course you're coming. " i replied, Harry looking into my eyes. "I want the baby to have your eyes." he said. I smiled and pecked his lips as I started to drift into a quiet sleep in Harry's arms.

Strong arms.

The next morning I woke up with Harry's strong arms around my waist in the same position. Today I'm going to get an ultrasound and I'm super excited. I look on the bedside table and I seen that it was 11 o'clock. Wow, I slept in late!

I quietly get out of bed and get ready for the hospital. Then, I feel arms wrap around me. I immidiently know it's my HazzaBoo. "C'mon let's leave now." he said. I agreed and Harry started driving. "I hope it's a girl." I say "I hope it's a boy." Harry said. "It's going to be a girl!" I say. "No! It's going to be a boy." Harry argued back. I knew that he wasn't trying to be mean.

After several minutes on debating on what the gender was going to be, we arrived at the hospital. "Can the gender be a surprise?" I ask "Whatever rocks your gravy float." he replied. "What the heck?" I ask giggling as we sat in the waiting room. The secretary came up to us and asked, "Is there anything we can help you with?" she asked as a nurse walked up. "Uh we have no appointment but I was wanting to get an ultrasound."

She nodded. "Who's the family doctor?" I looked at Harry. "Erm, Dr.Dannish." he said. She nodded again and advised us to a room on floor 6. Soon later, Dr.Dannish came into the room. "How are you today and what seems to be the problem?" she asked. "Um my girlfriend is pregnant and we were wondering if we could get an ultrasound." Harry said. "Okay. Congrats and if you could follow me that would be great."

We started walking. I felt like the walls were coming closer to me. I was just paranoid. 5 minutes later we came to another room. "If you could lay down and roll up your shirt a bit." I did as told and the doctor put gel on my tummy.

"Okay here we hav- oh my." "What is it?" Harry asks. "Congrats! It looks like you two are having twins! Would you like to know the gender?" she asked. "No thank you! And twins? Really?" I asked. "Yeah, look. Here are two heads. And two bodies. Twins!"

"Oh my! This is amazing. It felt so good to be able to see my babies for the first time. Really good.

We left the hospital with 8 copies of the twins.

Wow, twins.

_____________-_____________

Hope u enjoy. Thanks to Anna who helped me figure stuff out with the babies! She is an amazing reader so is my friend Brittany! Thanks girls!!!!