Chapter 17

Harry's POV

*One Month Later*

Having these two incredible kids in my life is amazing. Their so tiny. "Harry! Cassidy and Molly are coming over to see Zack and Racheal!" Miranda exclaimed "Okay! "

*

When Cassidy and Molly arrive they take off their coats and shoes and walk into the living room. I sit beside Miranda and our babies. "Hey. How's the family?" they whispered. "Good. We're good. I'm the happiest person in the world." I said.

Molly's POV

I walk into their flat and as soon as I see Racheal and Zack, I fall in love with them instantly. "They are beautiful." I say. Harry looks at me with his soft eyes, and smiles. God he's cute. But I know he has Miranda and his kids, and they make him happy. Not me. I smile back and sit down in the floor beside Miranda.

"Thanks Mol. " Miranda said. I say, "You're welcome." and Miranda passes me Racheal, then after Cassidy holds Zack, I hold him. Racheal has a little but of hair and it's brown and she has the cutest, softest blue eyes. And Zack, he has blonde hair, and solid, dark blue eyes. They look just like mommy and daddy. My best friend and Harry, have twins, beautiful twins.

I continue to hold Zack as he stares into my Hazel, round eyes and I kiss his forehead. His tongue slips out of his mouth and licks his lips. I smile and look at Cassidy who is deep in a chat with Harry, as Miranda is playing with Racheal in Cassidys arms.

Since I know where everything is, I go and make myself a cup of tea and set Zack in his playpen. "MOLLY," Moranda yells. "Yeah?" "What are you doing?" she asked walking into the kitchen with Racheal in her arms. "Making some tea." I reply and she nods in understatement.

*One Week Later*

Mirandas POV

Today is mine and Harry's 2 year anniversary. I'm reakky excited. He's proved to me that he can be a husband and a father FOR SURE.

But them again, what if I'm not ready?