Dakota

Dakotas P.O.V

"DAKOTA!!! Wake up!!!!"
I grunt when I hear the little brats voice.
"Jade get out!"
"No! Wake up!!! Mr. And Mrs. Drake said were going to get ready for adoption day!"
Fuck.. Adoption day sucks... They all take the little kids but not the older ones like me... Man.
"Tell them I'll be there in a second."
She nods and skips out.

I stand up and turn on Doubt by twenty one pilots. Then I head to the closet.
"What to wear, what to wear. Ah huh!!!!" I pull out so black skinny jeans and a nice white button up shirt with a red bow tie. "This shall pull this all together." I walk into my bathroom and start brushing my hair and then spray the crap out of it. "Now for the final touch." I say sliding on a beanie ready to go.

Walking downstairs I hear a lady and man talking to probably a little kid. I get to the bottom step and look over, as that little kid is... MY SISTER!!! I feel my face start to get hot. She can't leave. She's all I have left. I slowly walk over there and behind her.
"And this is my big brother Dakota!!!" She says all giggly. I kinda sigh in relief.
"Well hello there Dakota, I'm Josh Michael and this is my wife Gabriella Michael." He says holding out his hand as I take it lightly and shake.
"Bubba! They were just talking about how there sun wants siblings. They said we would be perfect." She smiles bright and I nod slowly.

The couple smiles and walks over to our house parents and talks then signs papers.
"Bubba this is gonna be so great. Don't you think? We finally get adopted!"
I smiles slightly to not ruin her happiness.
"Well kids." They say coming back with the house parents. "Go get your things. We're gonna get you settled in the house." I look down at me sister and she's already gone. As I walk up to my room, I start to pack everything.

My sister sees me about to walk down the stairs and she runs over and takes my hand and I smile lightly and we start to leave. Bye foster home hell.

Arthur's note!

Hey guys!!!! I'm sorry I didn't update sooner. But here it is!!!
Like!
Share!
Comments go here--->
Vote!