0.9

Luke took a deep breath as he walked into the diner, he looked around for the man he was meeting but he wasn't there. The blonde walked all the way to the back of the diner and in a booth where no one could see them. He sat down and he saw Michael already making his coffee.

"One black coffee for one lonely man." Michael teased, setting the coffee mug in front of Luke. He chuckled when seeing the younger man pout.

"You jerk." Luke pouted, taking a sip of his coffee and wrapping his hands around the hot mug. He gave Michael puppy eyes as a way to make him apologize.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I'm just teasing you, blondie." Michael smiled, ruffling Luke's hair but then fixing it when the blonde glared at him. "I gotta go, enjoy your coffee and let me know if you want more."

Luke nodded and bounced his knee up and down as he waited for Calum. He had no idea what he was going to say to the older man. Would they talk about the make out session they had on Thanksgiving?

Suddenly, someone sat in front of him on the other side of the booth. He looked up and saw Calum sitting there and taking his coat off. Luke immediately felt nervous, circling his thumbs on the sides of his mug.

"Hi." Luke whispered, a small smile appearing on his face with seeing Calum look up at him. The man in front of him was so beautiful, he couldn't help but smile.

"Hey." Calum whispered back, also smiling and blushing at the man in front of him. He felt so nervous for some reason, he didn't know why but deep down he knew it was because of Luke.

"About the kiss —" Luke began.

"I want to do it again." Calum interrupted, staring into Luke's eyes. When Luke's eyes widen, Calum explained himself. "I really liked it."

"I liked it too, Calum." Luke blushed, pulling his mug closer to him. He felt like he was going to explode with happiness because Calum was feeling the same way he was and he was so relieved.

"And I like you." Calum blurted out, looking down at his lap. He automatically felt heat coming to his chubby cheeks and a smile formed on his face.

"I like you too." Luke whispered, kicking Calum's leg gently to get the older man's attention. When he looked up, Luke felt happy.

"I want this." Calum said, grabbing Luke's hand and trapping it between both of his own. He looked at the blonde with a serious expression on his face. "I want you. I want to be with you."

"Me too. I want us to happen. But, Calum, you're married. That's wrong to do." Luke sighed, feeling his stomach do flips when Calum played with his fingers.

"I know, I know. But maybe we can — I don't know. Maybe we can still do this. Luke, I really like you and I want to be with you." Calum muttered, keeping his eyes on their hands that were together.

"But, Nicki, don't you care about her?" Luke asked, interlocking their fingers and feeling Calum's wedding ring against his fingers. He hated it.

"I do, I do. It's just — we've been having problems lately and she doesn't seem like she wants to fix it. And I think I'm gay." Calum replied as he circled his thumb on top of Luke's hand.

"Okay, if we can do this without anyone knowing or even being suspicious, we can do this. It was really wrong but I can't keep my feelings in and I want you. I want you to myself, but I know that can't happen." Luke sighed softly.

"Luke, listen. No matter who I'm with, what I'm doing, or who I'm doing. I'm — I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that. But, I will always want you. I will always think of you. I will always rather be with you." Calum explained with a smile on his face.

"So, are we boyfriends? Like secret boyfriends now?" Luke asked and when Calum nodded sheepishly, he smirked and let his finger trail up Calum's arm. "You know, I kind of like the idea, it's sexy."

"Sexy, huh?" Calum smirked back, trying his hardest to not kiss Luke right then and there. He liked it when Luke talked this way, it was hot.

"Very. I like the idea of us sneaking around, your wife not knowing, being the only thing on your mind. It's hot." Luke replied, rubbing his leg up and down Calum's.

"I can show you what's hot, if you'll let me." Calum said with a smirk on his lips and seduction in his voice.

"Maybe one day, not today." Luke smiled innocently, removing his hand from Calum's to not show that they were being all coupley. He put his hands in his lap and winked when Calum frowned.

"Anyway, since we're boyfriends now, maybe we can go on a date? Not around here, though. I want to take you to that skating ring three hours away from here." Calum explained as he took Luke's coffee mug and took a sip.

"Three hours? That's so far." Luke whined, stretching his legs out so his feet were resting on Calum's side of the booth. He crossed his arms over his chest.

Calum nodded. "Yeah, so no one knows who we are and we can be all kiss kiss and hug hug. I want to hold your hand without worrying if one of my co-workers sees us."

The blonde blushed, covering his face with his hands in embarrassment. He looked between his fingers and saw Calum smiling at him. Luke giggled. "You're cute."

Calum shook his head and looked at his new boyfriend with an awe expression. "You're cuter, baby."

Luke slid himself down in the booth at the pet name, he groaned. "Ugh, you're making me all hot and blushy, stop it."

The tan man held his head up high, feeling proud of himself. "That's my job. I got to make my boyfriend feel special."

"Gotta blast!" Luke exclaimed, his stomach flips and he felt like he was going to explode at any moment. He checked the time on his phone and saw that he had to go to his doctor's appointment. "I actually have to go. But I'll text you later?"

Calum nodded as he watched Luke stand up from the booth and leave money on the table. He kept himself from giving the younger man a goodbye kiss. "Alright, we can talk about that hang out session."

Luke rolled his eyes at the name as he walked out of the diner, he looked back and saw Calum talking to Michael. The tan man glanced at him though the window and have him a wink, making the blonde blush.

This is where the story is kicking off my friends! Once again, they are moving too fast for a reason.

I hope you guys are excited and I loved your comments on the last chapter. They made me literally laugh out loud.

Let me know your thoughts :)

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE